Wow did Shakira just copy Britney's perfume ad concepts?! [VIDEO PROOF]

Mr. Lucky

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RobRocks said:

Definitely not, sis.

The video fits the lyrics of the song. She's just explaining how they met :blurp:

I know that.:giggleney:

I said I was being ironic, since I'm a Shakira fan as well and hated the way most fans bashed her when Britney "accidentally" ignored her on instagram.

ya know?

just watch Me Enamoré y nos tomamos un mojito

Just now, really really cool guy said:

so you just wanted to promote her new video 

let's move this to general so no one will ever see it  :byebitch:

whatever, it's not like Shak needs exhale views...

but seriously, didnt you see how Shakira totally ripped off Britney's perfume commercials?!

OMG SOO SHADY!!

Image result for BRITNEY CURIOUS GIF

2 minutes ago, TemptedBoy said:

I said I was being ironic, since I'm a Shakira fan as well and hated the way most fans bashed her when Britney "accidentally" ignored her on instagram.

ya know?

Sorry, you know, some Brit fans are so delusional I thought you were being serious :moorangu:

The song is a bop tbh, the lyrics are too simple imo tho :verycool:

Shakiras newer music is subpar compared to all her old work. Chantaje reminded me of a cheap la tortura and I honestly could give less than 2 ***** how many YouTube views she has or doesn't have because that doesn't define an artist. 

I listened to her more than any other artist back then since I grew up mostly with Spanish music but I can't seem to find her recent albums to be that good. Not everyone has to like what she puts out or be called a britard :squintney: artists can be looked at individually not pit against each other like this place seems to make it.

6 minutes ago, TemptedBoy said:

ya know?

80% of that thread defended shakira though :weirdmeout:

Just now, Starburst said:

Shakiras newer music is subpar compared to all her old work. Chantaje reminded me of a cheap la tortura and I honestly could give less than 2 ***** how many YouTube views she has or doesn't have because that doesn't define an artist. 

I listened to her more than any other artist back then since I grew up mostly with Spanish music but I can't seem to find her recent albums to be that good. Not everyone has to like what she puts out or be called a britard :squintney: artists can be looked at individually not pit against each other like this place seems to make it.

her new album isn't even out yet. i'd say give it a chance. :queenriri:

although Shakira could only dream of achieving Glory success, am I right? ............... :embarrassney:

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

I'm not even watching it

Resultado de imagen de whitney thanks gif

What

Can

I do

to convice..you? Image result for **** rihanna drake gif

Just now, TemptedBoy said:

although Shakira could only dream of achieving Glory success, am I right? ............... :embarrassney:

What

Can

I do

I thought you were going to attack me :moorangu: some people take things way too seriously in here 

and no...I'm not watching it.. no importa lo que hagas (se siente raro hablar en español:weirdmeout:)

Just now, TemptedBoy said:

What

Can

I do

I love Britney but she isn't my number 1 artist like I assume shakira is to you so I don't get the shade :ponderney:  either way I'll give it a listen but I don't like any of her recent stuff attached to the album so I doubt I'll like it. My last favorite song of hers, it's amazing and one of my favorites of any artist: 

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

I thought you were going to attack me :moorangu: some people take things way too seriously in here 

and no...I'm not watching it.. no importa lo que hagas (se siente raro hablar en español:weirdmeout:)

Image result for rihanna gif

En serio... quiero que lo veas....qué puedo hacer por ti? Para que lo veas? Image result for rihanna stripping gif

1 minute ago, Starburst said:

I love Britney but she isn't my number 1 artist like I assume shakira is to you so I don't get the shade :ponderney:  either way I'll give it a listen but I don't like any of her recent stuff attached to the album so I doubt I'll like it. My last favorite song of hers, it's amazing and one of my favorites of any artist: 

lol i'ts not shade! it's irony

gosh i'm gonna have to mark my irony with a #... :giggleney:

omg" NO".. that whole album reminds me of a breakup...the coming of age kind of breakup. :wontcry:

Just now, really really cool guy said:

ve y mira SP 5 veces and come back

Resultado de imagen de rihanna work gif

that ship has sailed.

vi SP muchas veces. Mi hermano me odia porque se lo ponía en youtube todo el tiempo en diciembre... pero

Si a Britney no le importa. Why should I? :wontcry:

2 minutes ago, TemptedBoy said:

lol i'ts not shade! it's irony

gosh i'm gonna have to mark my irony with a #... :giggleney:

omg" NO".. that whole album reminds me of a breakup...the coming of age kind of breakup. :wontcry:

Yes! It's so amazing. Her lyrics were always my favorite part of any of her songs. Hopefully her album delivers so I can Stan for her again. All the artist I used to stan either barely release or split up :meltdown:

Archived