BRITNEY'S SUPERBOWL 3D ANIMATION [LEAVE YOUR SUGGESTION]

xoxo, Stan.

Yeah, you read it right. lol

I'm making a 3d animated version of her next year's Superbowl and I need you guys help! I need you to tell me what you'd want her to do in her Superbowl performance, or which song you'd want her to perform. I just started doing her in 3d. (And no, this is not The Sims, I'm using professional stuff)

I'm also making all her dancers in 3d -- AND her guest performer --, designing her stage and props. Even though I have my own ideas, I want to make this more democratic. The things I've already decided are the entrance song (which is Circus with elements of Gimme More. I already made the backdrop so I won't change the song anymore) and the guest performer, which is Madonna. The things I haven't decided yet, are (fell free to answer one or all the questions with your preferences)

1. Setlist?

2. Hair and costume (which includes Britney's, Madonna's and dancers hair and costume)?

3. Stage design?

4. Props?

5. If she's gonna use the entire football field with "big screens" (just like the Madonna's superbowl and Katy Perry's superbowl) or if it'll be just the stage in the middle.

vhvwpj.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Britney's Soldier. said:

can't wait to see it :staysalty:

It's gonna be legendary, sis. (I'll try)

Any suggestions?

3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Wow, that's pretty cool! Are you in computer animation school?

Thank you so much! Idk why I've never done this  before. And no, I'm not. I just do it for fun. I'm having a couple of weeks off, so I decided to work on this.

2 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

this is great idea, congrats :brit:

goth-oriantel black costume for the show please,

Thank you!! I haven't decided the costume yet, tbh. Do you have any pics of what you'd like to see?

3 minutes ago, OutrageousMoi said:

It's gonna be legendary, sis. (I'll try)

Any suggestions?

Thank you so much! Idk why I've never done this  before. And no, I'm not. I just do it for fun. I'm having a couple of weeks off, so I decided to work on this.

Thank you!! I haven't decided the costume yet, tbh. Do you have any pics of what you'd like to see?

goth underwears ile ilgili görsel sonucugoth underwears ile ilgili görsel sonucu

i know these are not britney style but just an idea :gloss:

2 minutes ago, Wiggle said:

I think the last two songs should be Toxic and BOMT 

when everyone thinks it all ended in Toxic, the iconic bomt hook plays :yesplease: 

Omg, that's a great idea!! I was actually thinking about ending in Toxic, but your idea is way better. THANK YOUU

4 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

This is absolutely a great idea :likethat:  I can't wait to see it :pumped:

I'll think about it and write here if i can think of something.Yesterday i had the coolest ideas but i don't remember now :embarrassed: 

WHAT. What you mean you don't remember? LOL It's okay, I'll wait for it

23 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

goth underwears ile ilgili görsel sonucugoth underwears ile ilgili görsel sonucu

i know these are not britney style but just an idea :gloss:

Are you being ironic? :idkney:

i like the idea! lemme think of the setlist...

1. Circus (Gimme More elements as you said) - unfortunately It's Britney ***** can't be there due to being a family friendly event and that would just be very bad press for not just Britney but also the NFL
  2. Oops I Did It Again (Me Against The Music elements (ft. Madonna))
  3. Make Me 
  4. Everytime/ Cry Me A River (ft. Justin Timberlake)
  5. Baby One More Time (Scream & Shout and Piece Of Me elements)
  6. Toxic
  7. Till The World Ends (ft. Nicki Minaj)

19 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

i like the idea! lemme think of the setlist...

1. Circus (Gimme More elements as you said) - unfortunately It's Britney ***** can't be there due to being a family friendly event and that would just be very bad press for not just Britney but also the NFL
  2. Oops I Did It Again (Me Against The Music elements (ft. Madonna))
  3. Make Me 
  4. Everytime/ Cry Me A River (ft. Justin Timberlake)
  5. Baby One More Time (Scream & Shout and Piece Of Me elements)
  6. Toxic
  7. Till The World Ends (ft. Nicki Minaj)

Even though I know they couldn't add the "It's Britney, *****" iconic line, I will because it's ******* iconic lol. Thanks for the suggestion!

Archived