Have You Ever Tried Doing Britney's Baby Voice ?

Lucky's Bitch

We all know Britney's baby voice is infamous for it's smooth and also super cute nature,but is it as easily done by us fans ? 

Have you tried doing her baby voice and have you been sucsessful ?

I actually started doing her baby voice a lot while listening to her songs,in the end i unconciouslly started singing like that and my friends pointed it out to me by saying: ''It sounds like you're doing a baby voice when you're singing sometimes''.   :cuteneylaugh:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Lucky's ***** said:

We all know Britney's baby voice is infamous for it's smooth and also super cute nature,but is it as easily done by us fans ? 

Have you tried doing her baby voice and have you been sucsessful ?

I actually started doing her baby voice a lot while listening to her songs,in the end i unconciouslly started singing like that and my friends pointed it out to me by saying: ''It sounds like you're doing a baby voice when you're singing sometimes''.   :cuteneylaugh:

always

I've done it. I used to sing along to Britney and perform her songs in my room as a child all the time. I was actually able to sing just like her. 

So now, I still have a lot of her inflictions when I sing anything. I essentially sound like another version of Britney when I sing because she pretty much solely influenced how I sing.

And no, I'm not a singer I just enjoy singing.

I do realize that she truly does sing from her throat, though since that's how I sing like her.  It's draining lol.

Archived