Britney is a transgender man raised by HELLYWOOD!!!!

Dynasty

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, ExtraMile4U said:

How the hell does this woman think she had two kids then if she is trans???? I am dyingggg.

conspiracy theorists  like her believe female celebrities get surrogate mums :orangu: they think the same about beyonce and all the others, once i brought up the photoshoots where britney was basically naked with a huge belly and they said its just photoshop :gloria: basically they ll find any excuse to believe in their **** :orangu: 

Oh Lord I just watched another one of these types of videos, the guy is even more delusion, saying that, and I quote, "her sides are as flat as the earth itself". He's basically saying she has a huge mouth, hands, muscular legs, man hips and has the face of a boy. And he 100 % believe the earth is flat.... :wtfdidusay:

Girl bye :nobitch:  :staysalty:  :comingthru:

Edit. The comments are all equally delusional, peops saying that that would explain her "transexual kiss" with madonna, the queen of this transgender army. 

Again.... girl bye:eeek:

Update 2 - I watched more and it just gets worse.... he showed a pic of brit beside ellen degeneres from last year, and said that anyone who get a within 3 feet of ellen is transgender and that it's scientifically proven.... What is air and what is life....

:meltdown:

1 hour ago, Chris343 said:

Oh Lord I just watched another one of these types of videos, the guy is even more delusion, saying that, and I quote, "her sides are as flat as the earth itself". He's basically saying she has a huge mouth, hands, muscular legs, man hips and has the face of a boy. And he 100 % believe the earth is flat.... :wtfdidusay:

Girl bye :nobitch:  :staysalty:  :comingthru:

Edit. The comments are all equally delusional, peops saying that that would explain her "transexual kiss" with madonna, the queen of this transgender army. 

Again.... girl bye:eeek:

Update 2 - I watched more and it just gets worse.... he showed a pic of brit beside ellen degeneres from last year, and said that anyone who get a within 3 feet of ellen is transgender and that it's scientifically proven.... What is air and what is life....

:meltdown:

omg i saw that vid too :orangu: this world is filled with unstable folks

Archived