Prediction: She'll Open The Non-Vegas Shows With Gimme More

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I get it and I'm happy for over seas ppl to see Britney.

This kind of thinking is what is ruining the world though. Oh it's okay that this person  doesn't do work...because they are here at work. That shouldn't be acceptable. Like there is no reason why they can't add new stuff. They are in a solid location to practice. It's crazy.

Too each his own though. 

Im not defending her laziness just the tour itself. Many of Britney's routines have been from her tours and even some artists do the exact same performance from their tour at award shows its not necessarily a bad thing if executed well.

I definitely think that they should've opened the shows with Break the Ice. I can just imagine how it would play out: the set goes pitch black and silent, she says "Its been a while/I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting/But I'm here now" *Pause for dramatic effect* *A spotlight comes - on revealing Britney, the Instrumental for BTI kicks in and performance begins". This would be iconic - the crowd would go absolutely nuts.

Archived