When did they start to announce BBMA performers last year?

Bxnes

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Britney doesn't have anything to perform. Let's not start on this :ponderney:

Her POM medley is ready to go featuring iconic performances of Womanizer (minus the breakdown because "effort"), Do Somethin' (minus most of the chairs because "transport costs") and Do You Wanna Come Over (minus the pole and the pyramid on wheels props). The GP are gonna love it :tiffanynod:  

Just now, Godney's Sweet *** said:

She has a POM medley ready to go featuring iconic performances of Womanizer (minus the breakdown because "effort"), Do Somethin' (minus most of the chairs because "transport costs") and Do You Wanna Come Over (minus the pole and the pyramid on wheels props). The GP are gonna love it :tiffanynod:  

Nothing surprises me these days. 

She's gonna perform Better and Change Your Mind. This performance will skyrocket her to superstardom once again and put Glory in the spotlight that it deserves. Then she'll announce her mini tour which will debut in Israel for Tel Aviv. And you all know I'm making this bullcrap up. :bwink:

2 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Her POM medley is ready to go featuring iconic performances of Womanizer (minus the breakdown because "effort"), Do Somethin' (minus most of the chairs because "transport costs") and Do You Wanna Come Over (minus the pole and the pyramid on wheels props). The GP are gonna love it :tiffanynod:  

I heard that this was the setlist with some of the parts

Womanizer 

giphy.gif

Do You Wanna Come Over 

giphy.gif

Do Somethin' (she goes through the crowd's seats since they can't afford seat props onstage)

giphy.gif

Alien

giphy.gif

If U Seek Amy

PMZvgZ95kOx6U.gif

Boys

QTNy5XV94gjXa.gif

Piece Of Me

NSL4QX8dgxV9m.gif

Archived