Make Me could have been the new Slave

Rico.

with its original video and choreo

POM, BBMAs and the Private Show commercial gave us Sexney back after several years of unflattering outfits and Momney attitude

privateshow.gif.f4065c8ae7ace77b185c93fb

The song itself is more mature than the previous songs (PG, WB, HIAM, Womanizer), just like Slave was quite a massive change in her genre of music

Both were probably not crafted to go #1 but to have longetivity

The choreo is obviously not nearly as good as Slave but all these feminine moves can be reminiscent of that of Slave

And the video was obviously going to be her most daring and ***-driven in years, just like Slave was. The "***" scene, the naked paint body in a cage were probably bound to have a similar impact to that of the licking scene and outfit from Slave (except in 2016 it wouldn't shock much but still)

but I guess it just didn't work :queenflopga: 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I get the point, but I don't think so.

Slave is upbeat and was meant to break the charts, and Make Me is not. They're totally different.

Besides, the timing is totally different too. Now it's harder for Britney to shock the world.

Archived