Britney as Daisy Duke in the Dukes of Hazzard?

Mr. Lucky

Did you ever secretly wish Britney played Daisy Duke and sang the song about the boots?:ponderney:

There was a rumor back in the day about how Britney was the 1st option for Daisy Duke in the Dukes of Hazzard remake, and obviously the singer for 'This Boots Are Made For Walking'. But they couldn't come to an agreement, since Britney was 'not committed' to her career as much. So they settled with Jessica Simpson...

Image result for jessica simpson daisy duke of hazzard shooting Related image

This was the time when Britney was married to K-Fed and got pregnant the 1st time, I think. So It kind of makes sense that they went in another direction, Britney was taking a break. And Jessica was thirsty for fame and kind of looked banging tbh,

Image result for britney k fed pregnantRelated image

But seriously, wasn't Britney better suited for this gig??? I mean,,,

Image result for jessica simpson dukes of hazzardRelated image

Besides, the song was super cute and catchy and the movie role was very simple and easy to play, just like Lucy in Crossroads... These Boots Are Made for Walking wouldve had such a bigger impact with Britney...

Image result for britney cowgirl gif>>>>>>> Image result for boots are made for walking gif 

Oh well. The past has past. In the meantime, let's hope for a Glory revival with Betterrr Image result for britney botox gif

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived