3rd single question

Duabhit

Ok so at this point it's a bit delusional to think about a third single but i was wondering if it would cost RCA something just to send 1 or 2 songs at some radios stations. Upload a lyrics video on Britney's Vevo (they should do a contest like they wont spend any money) or shoot some backstage footages at POM and it's done. Who cares about a big commercial success at this point ? Praise the fans and Glory fgs.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Duabhit said:

Ok so at this point it's a bit delusional to think about a third single but i was wondering if it would cost RCA something just to send 1 or 2 songs at some radios stations. Upload a lyrics video on Britney's Vevo (they should do a contest like they wont spend any money) or shoot some backstage footages at POM and it's done. Who cares about a big commercial success at this point ? Praise the fans and Glory fgs.

This just shows how lazy they are, a contest on Facebook costs NOTHING, Youtube uploads are FREE, doing a Vlog about the backstage of POM is not so hard, uploading the songs on Youtube could be great for those who don't use or like Spotify, hell, even i could open Sony Vegas and do my own lyric video. :tiffeyeroll: 

12 hours ago, Duabhit said:

12 hours ago, PerfumeGuy said:

Better would be great as the more uptempo third single :bwink:

10 hours ago, SexyJeans said:

I'll take super cheap (well done) videos at this point. Just try releasing some singles to get her content put there ffs

They should film a beach video for better with an iPhone 7. Britney can just be cute and show off her super body. They could do it today and upload it tonight. 

Like they can just loop her IG yellow bikini video and have Better playing 

45 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

They should film a beach video for better with an iPhone 7. Britney can just be cute and show off her super body. They could do it today and upload it tonight. 

Like they can just loop her IG yellow bikini video and have Better playing 

We are thirsty for a 3 single sis like real 

by the way good idea :giggleney:

Archived