Toy Soldier being added for POM 3.0?

jaredw

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rickey3089 said:

I'm a bad Stan I didn't know that was Britney who did toxic at the bbmas I do we know this again?

Someone here had receipts on how a dancer said it was Britney who actually choreographed which would make sense since some parts are recycled choreo from BOM :orangu:

2 hours ago, I'mSoCurious said:

Justice for Toy Soldier! :bopney: Real bop!

I'll never forget when I convinced our cheer coach to let us dance to that song when I did competeive cheer back in the day.  :slayney: 

Best dance to date, if only I could remember the choreo haha :ponderney:

3 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Someone here had receipts on how a dancer said it was Britney who actually choreographed which would make sense since some parts are recycled choreo from BOM :orangu:

tumblr_nzrme5jC701uwvoh6o3_r3_400.gif 

That could explain why she's constantly recycling the ''airing the fart'' move :gloria: 

36 minutes ago, treytrey said:

I'll never forget when I convinced our cheer coach to let us dance to that song when I did competeive cheer back in the day.  :slayney: 

Best dance to date, if only I could remember the choreo haha :ponderney:

alright low key embarrassed to share this / that I dug it up but here's the dance! :embarrassney:

25 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

March 22 2017 - December 2031 :queenflopga: 

Fixed because an insider at a Winter pool party organized by Chrisnay told me that she'll be there until the day of her 50th birthday where she'll announce her retirement as well as a pregnancy in order to pay tribute to ha idol Janet :queenflopga:

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, A.D. said:

Fixed because an insider at a Winter pool party organized by Chrisnay told me that she'll be there until the day of her 50th birthday where she'll announce her retirement as well as a pregnancy in order to pay tribute to ha idol Janet :queenflopga:

RIP SIS

:orangu:

:orangu::orangu::orangu:

38 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

RIP SIS

:orangu::orangu::orangu:

In order to celebrate the arrival of a new family member Britney will perform Brightest Morning Star wearing a moon shaped leotard while Preston and Jayden in their mid-20's dance around ha in matching onesies with pictures of shooting stars :queenriri:

33 minutes ago, ohoney said:

Till this day it never fails to make me laugh :gloria: 

Whenever there's random pointing I call it "Traffic Workerney" :queenriri:

• Super Mods
40 minutes ago, A.D. said:

In order to celebrate the arrival of a new family member Britney will perform Brightest Morning Star wearing a moon shaped leotard while Preston and Jayden in their mid-20's dance around ha in matching onesies with pictures of shooting stars :queenriri:

Can't wait for the My Baby encore performance in the new Nursery Rhyme section in POM 3.0! :tiffanynod:

Archived