Why I don't want Britney to do the Super Bowl 2018

celebration2009

53 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

It really isn't. Cute theory though. One thing's for sure I'm not wasting time on something I'm dissatisfied with. You are though.
So if anyone needs to worry about their life, its you. I'm happy with my career, relationship, friends, idol and life. You can't say the same, clearly.
You admitted she makes you angry for ****'s sake lol. So spare me, you look ridiculous here. This isn't a platform to be negative. Its a platform to chat and support.
You can still criticise without trying to kick her down, degrade her career and her and her career out to be dead, even though statics prove otherwise.

A career is dead when you can't even hit the top 40 in the charts.
A career is dead when you can't even sell show tickets.
A career is dead when you can't win awards.

You sprout garbage and then wonder why people challenge you over it and its so ******* hilarious.
You are renowned here for posting non-stop negativity. Your reputation proves it. I don't praise her 24/7 either.
I have always said **** when something looks off, done poorly etc.
Though I ain't about to go crazy with it, degrade and then redefine it to 'criticism' to delude myself when someone challenges or calls me out on that ****.
I don't need her to care or love me. That's beside the point. She's a source of entertainment, but I still respect her as a human being.    :begone:

over-drama again :sassybrit:

anyway, i don't have problem with anyone but you're just so extra :beysip:
you can talk about someone's life you don't even know the name 

everybody has a humour, stay in your lane, i will stay in mine :ponderney:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

over-drama again :sassybrit:

anyway, i don't have problem with anyone but you're just so extra :beysip:
you can talk about someone's life you don't even know the name 

everybody has a humour, stay in your lane, i will stay in mine :ponderney:

Respecting someone as a human being is dramatic and extra? Oh okay cool. I'll take it.  :mhmnod:
What's also dramatic and extra is acting like a nut job claiming stuff that isn't true just to bash coz your apparent idol got you mad af.
You preach about talking on people's lives, yet you did yourself as well. Backtrack hoe.  :nyschool:
Nah I'm not staying in any lanes. :nobitch: You clearly will stay in just one though.   :NYcackle:

I have conflicted feelings about it. I would love to see her rock the SB stage but she would HAVE to bring out her goods, as well as would everybody she surrounds herself with. She could have an amazing stage production with some high profile guests, which would take focus off vocals and dancing (ex. Katy Perry) if done right it would be epic, done wrong it would be career suicide 

6 hours ago, Kiiddy said:

Respecting someone as a human being is dramatic and extra? Oh okay cool. I'll take it.  :mhmnod:
What's also dramatic and extra is acting like a nut job claiming stuff that isn't true just to bash coz your apparent idol got you mad af.
You preach about talking on people's lives, yet you did yourself as well. Backtrack hoe.  :nyschool:
Nah I'm not staying in any lanes. :nobitch: You clearly will stay in just one though.   :NYcackle:

:yeaok:

I don't think she'll headline the super bowl any time soon (I can see her making an appearance again, though). But if by chance she does do it, I believe it'll be great. I feel like she works well under pressure and I'm sure she and her team know how big of a deal is the super bowl so she's going to want to prepare and want it to be perfect. Plus, she's in the right place right now to where she can put all of her focus and energy into it for 5-6 months. 

• 3 months later...
On 3/4/2017 at 4:25 AM, Daxx said:

Lmao I had no idea who the Ying Yang twins were and thought they were like two asian popstars like
02+FLYING+VIVES+AMIAYA.jpg

And then I googled it and it was so unexpected :britlol:

lol, I thought they "transitioned" somewhere and finally came out :blaughing:

Archived