Why I don't want Britney to do the Super Bowl 2018

celebration2009

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Finkypop the 3rd said:

:shadelaugh::shadelaugh: Pessimistic? What was "pessimistic" about what I said? I'd go with realistic. Did you not read the same post that I wrote? The whole idea behind people NOT wanting Britney to do the Super Bowl is literally because she DOESN'T challenge herself when she performs nowadays. I DO want to see her challenge herself, but she never does. She never sings live, she barely dances (some dates she half ***** the choreo, she has improved but it still happens), she doesn't even bother to put in pre-recorded vocals to even make believe that she's singing live, and when she DOES dance she is stiff as a board half of the time.  

:shadelaugh::shadelaugh: 

Her BBMAs performance maybe, even then that's questionable when she didn't sing one note live. You have the audacity to say that there was nothing wrong with her incredibly lackluster and lip sync-d VMAs performance with Zumba class choreography and cheap production? The most cringe moment by far was when she spent the whole performance with the head-mic and then suddenly switched to a hand held microphone (as if she was about to belt out legendary live vocals) only to blatantly continue lip syncing to Me Myself and I on top of having G-Eazy rap half of the performance. That was NOT the VMA comeback performance worthy of the epic teaser-trailer that was given out. Much better than most performances today? I wouldn't say that when most performers actually sing live. Britney doesn't sing live and hardly has an excuse to mime since most of what she does on stage nowadays (a sea of posing and strutting) can hardly be considered dancing. Madonna did dance during her half time show, more choreography than Britney has been doing for a WHILE, did cartwheels and flips on ******* bleachers and delivered STUNNING visuals and an iconic entrance - her lip syncing during her halftime was justified and you will deal as she continues selling out world tour dates and delivering just as much effort and passion as she has been since she first started her career DECADES ago. :ohi: I can't speak on Whitney, I didn't know that she even did a halftime show... all I know is she sung the National Anthem at the Super Bowl which is considered to be, like, the best performance of the National Anthem ever by many? So. :ohi: 

:shadelaugh::shadelaugh::shadelaugh::shadelaugh::shadelaugh:

I'm crying with laughter, a delusional Britard at its finest who enjoys housing their head swiftly up their fave's *** and never cares to view things objectively and with some hint of realism that enjoys swallowing and accepting pure mediocrity. I stopped reading this essay once I got here. Keep deluding yourself into thinking that Britney delivering whatever it is she serves on stage nowadays would ever be well received on the Super Bowl stage. These low standards are riveting. If she were to go on that show with whatever she gives now, we better pray that they give the most over the stop visuals, production, and stunts to make up for it. :jfallonlol:

You keep the dream alive though, honey. Barely anybody cares about Britney anymore and the only thing keeping her afloat is her previous success from her glory days when she ACTUALLY slayed, and it's not going to change until she puts in more effort and it CERTAINLY won't be made better from a disastrous Super Bowl performance.

Toodaloo. 

:gloria: 

You're still talking about lip-synching still. I can't. You need to come up with something that's actually going to argue your point.
Some of the biggest legends have lip-synched at the Superbowl. Britney has been lip-synching since her prime.
If you honestly are deluded enough to think someday that's going to stop, you need to wake up, because its not going to happen.
Do you actually know who you're a supposed fan of? Do you actually think before you even type? You're so ******* dumb it hurts.
You're basically saying you want Britney to limit herself from anything major because of the type of performer she is.
Do you know what mate? **** YOU. **** YOU AND YOUR FEELINGS. I have said this before. I do not give a **** about your
opinion and feelings on her performance skills and fears of what people will say. That isn't an argument here. It never was nor will be.
If you wanna sit in a corner shaking scared about whether she can pull it off or not to YOUR standard, that quite frankly is your problem.
You're ******* pathetic. You even have the delusion to try and make out its just you being 'caring' and 'realistic'
LMFAO no its not mate, you're just the biggest pu$$y here.  :riha:

AND LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AT YOU THINKING MADONNA DANCED AND GAVE AN ACTUAL DECENT HALFTIME SHOW!
YOU ARE DEAD. OVER. BURIED MATE. YOU LITERALLY ARE SO DELUDED ITS SCARY. CARTWHEELS ISN'T DANCING YOU ******* TRY-HARD LMFAAOOOOOO WHAT EVEN IS THIS AS AN ARGUMENT? I CAN'T....  :hahaha:
***** if it wasn't for all the production, visuals, dancers, lights, props that made the half-time show come alive, it would have been a ******* disaster. :shadelaugh:
Visually it was the best, because of the production of the entire thing, but Madonna was ****.
She lip-synced, didn't dance, struggled to be entertaining. She was boring as **** and did nothing to entertain the public.
Don't ******* lie, over-glorify that **** and then degrade Britney who puts her to shame when it comes to choreo.
Madonna doesn't do routines like Britney. You are so deluded. I have never seen someone sprout such desperate **** in my life.  :haha:

You are quite honestly the best person I've corrected, humiliated and destroyed in a while I'll tell you that tho. :NYsassy:
Not only have you admitted that its justified for Madonna to lip-sync, lied about the fact she danced, made excuses for the over-produced
production she had to hide her faded talent with, but also confirmed that Whitney's performance of NA is seen as the best one ever......
yeah... COZ SHE ******* LIP-SYNCED!!! You talk about mediocrity? You're DEFENDING IT. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO I AM HOWLING AT YOU! :oknolol:
You ******* call this a clap back? You call this a comeback? You call this a ******* argument? Try harder because this is embarrassing. :begone:
If she delivered BBMA performance standards with a huge *** production, she'd kill it and you will deal with that ****.
You even agree with me on this anyway without realising, because you said BBMAs was good and she slayed.
You also said big budget, production etc is needed. You struggle so hard at sticking to a point and staying with it without it making
it easy for it to be completely dismantled to ****. You are over and so is your failed sh*tty, ignorant, senseless as **** argument.
I don't have to worry about the 'dream' coz its not bothering me if she does it or not, I'm just here to support it if she wants to do it, ****.
You can continue to be mad, cry and delude yourself with other stars lip-syncing and not dancing as your argument. You're mad cute though.

******* adorable.

:weusay:

12 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

giphy.gif

Slay that robotic armography! When will Primeney and her fluid movements? :cinderellaney:

14mkpv.gif
tumblr_o7lszdDHkJ1s3y9slo1_500-146396650

Britney-Spears-Billboard-Music-Awards-2016-03.gif

Yep, I agree tbh.

On a serious note though, I honestly don't get people like you.
You're just as bad as haters and media who drag, hate and mock her.
Why you're even a fan of her or spend time here is beyond me.
Its like half-liking or half-supporting someone. The logic in it is ****** up.
You supposedly like her... but you don't want to be supportive, positive or see the best in her?
Instead you wanna post stuff that brings her down to argue your point.
Do you think she would appreciate that? Do you think anyone would in the same position?

Don't try and act like this performance was bad, because it wasn't. She did great. Don't degrade it for your thread.

23 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Her team: We all know how good her team is at failing at simple tasks: Glory cover, MM video, etc. They would probably replace Britney's pre-recorded vocals by the 20-year-old BOMT vocals at the last minute (remember the ABC special? :meltdown:). She needs a team of young, fresh, creative people who will help her instead of sabotaging her career.

THIS :bigtime:

3 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

14mkpv.gif

Yep, I agree tbh.

You supposedly like her... but you don't want to be supportive, positive or see the best in her?
Do you think she would appreciate that? Do you think anyone would in the same position?

Don't try and act like this performance was bad, because it wasn't. She did great. Don't degrade it for your thread.

Im sorry bit you can be a fan and NOT be delusional. I agree with not being disrespectul towards her etc but its just realistic to think she cant do it anymore.

47 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

:gloria: 

You're still talking about lip-synching still. I can't. You need to come up with something that's actually going to argue your point.
Some of the biggest legends have lip-synched at the Superbowl. Britney has been lip-synching since her prime.
If you honestly are deluded enough to think someday that's going to stop, you need to wake up, because its not going to happen.
Do you actually know who you're a supposed fan of? Do you actually think before you even type? You're so ******* dumb it hurts.
You're basically saying you want Britney to limit herself from anything major because of the type of performer she is.
Do you know what mate? **** YOU. **** YOU AND YOUR FEELINGS. I have said this before. I do not give a **** about your
opinion and feelings on her performance skills and fears of what people will say. That isn't an argument here. It never was nor will be.
If you wanna sit in a corner shaking scared about whether she can pull it off or not to YOUR standard, that quite frankly is your problem.
You're ******* pathetic. You even have the delusion to try and make out its just you being 'caring' and 'realistic'
LMFAO no its not mate, you're just the biggest pu$$y here.  :riha:

AND LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AT YOU THINKING MADONNA DANCED AND GAVE AN ACTUAL DECENT HALFTIME SHOW!
YOU ARE DEAD. OVER. BURIED MATE. YOU LITERALLY ARE SO DELUDED ITS SCARY. CARTWHEELS ISN'T DANCING YOU ******* TRY-HARD LMFAAOOOOOO WHAT EVEN IS THIS AS AN ARGUMENT? I CAN'T....  :hahaha:
***** if it wasn't for all the production, visuals, dancers, lights, props that made the half-time show come alive, it would have been a ******* disaster. :shadelaugh:
Visually it was the best, because of the production of the entire thing, but Madonna was ****.
She lip-synced, didn't dance, struggled to be entertaining. She was boring as **** and did nothing to entertain the public.
Don't ******* lie, over-glorify that **** and then degrade Britney who puts her to shame when it comes to choreo.
Madonna doesn't do routines like Britney. You are so deluded. I have never seen someone sprout such desperate **** in my life.  :haha:

You are quite honestly the best person I've corrected, humiliated and destroyed in a while I'll tell you that tho. :NYsassy:
Not only have you admitted that its justified for Madonna to lip-sync, lied about the fact she danced, made excuses for the over-produced
production she had to hide her faded talent with, but also confirmed that Whitney's performance of NA is seen as the best one ever......
yeah... COZ SHE ******* LIP-SYNCED!!! You talk about mediocrity? You're DEFENDING IT. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO I AM HOWLING AT YOU! :oknolol:
You ******* call this a clap back? You call this a comeback? You call this a ******* argument? Try harder because this is embarrassing. :begone:
If she delivered BBMA performance standards with a huge *** production, she'd kill it and you will deal with that ****.
You even agree with me on this anyway without realising, because you said BBMAs was good and she slayed.
You also said big budget, production etc is needed. You struggle so hard at sticking to a point and staying with it without it making
it easy for it to be completely dismantled to ****. You are over and so is your failed sh*tty, ignorant, senseless as **** argument.
I don't have to worry about the 'dream' coz its not bothering me if she does it or not, I'm just here to support it if she wants to do it, ****.
You can continue to be mad, cry and delude yourself with other stars lip-syncing and not dancing as your argument. You're mad cute though.

******* adorable.

:weusay:

I'm not reading any of this because just from reading a couple of sentences from your original reply to what I said it is clear that you are ridden with delusion and I pray for your low standards and acceptance of mediocrity and actually passing it off as "good". Maybe you'll come to your senses one day and realize that Britney doesn't really care anymore and that this fact is CLEAR AS DAY in her MEDIOCRE performances which is why she flops miserably and will never be taken seriously until she decides to do something about it. :jfallonlol: 

No point in beating a dead horse with people that live in a dream. :jfallonlol: 

Seethe harder and stay mad, delulu Britard. :jfallonlol::jfallonlol::jfallonlol::jfallonlol::jfallonlol:

10 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

14mkpv.gif

Yep, I agree tbh.

calm down fanboy

it's extreme comment
we all know she can do it so much better, you don't need to praise whatever she do,
she has 20 years old career but she acts like amateur sometimes so this makes us angry sometimes
it's normal, her career is dying slowly, can't you see it? :brityeah:

2 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

I honestly don't get people like you. You're just as bad as haters and media who drag, hate and mock her.
Why you're even a fan of her or spend time here is beyond me. Its like half-liking or half-supporting someone. The logic in it is ****** up.
You supposedly like her... but you don't want to be supportive, positive or see the best in her? Instead you wanna post stuff that brings her down to argue your point.

I'm not denying the slayage of those moments you showed. I was really proud of her. HOWEVER, the performance wasn't perfect. It was quite flawed in fact.

• She kept cheking her hair every 5 seconds.
  • She stiff in various points.
  • The pole dancing part was cringeworthy.
  • She barely moved her lower body.
  • She was lipping to 15-year old vocals (the problem isn't the lipping it's the fact that she is lipping to CD tracks).

It's definetly not Super Bowl worthy. The GP barely has any respect for her anymore and the Super Bowl isn't the place to try and get some. It could either go really well or really badly. She should prove she is a performer in award show performances with good choreo, big production and convincing pre-recorded vocals.

1 minute ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I'm not denying the slayage of those moments you showed. I was really proud of her. HOWEVER, the performance wasn't perfect. It was quite flawed in fact.

• She kept cheking her hair every 5 seconds.
  • She stiff in various points.
  • The pole dancing part was cringeworthy.
  • She barely moved her lower body.
  • She was lipping to 15-year old vocals (the problem isn't the lipping it's the fact that she is lipping to CD tracks).

It's definetly not Super Bowl worthy. The GP barely has any respect for her anymore and the Super Bowl isn't the place to try and get some. It could either go really well or really badly. She should prove she is a performer in award show performances with good choreo, big production and convincing pre-recorded vocals.

Don't even try to reason with him. 

Britney could **** in a toilet on stage to the beat of her album tracks and he would probably praise it as iconic (it would be tbh but ew), groundbreaking, and push it as the standard for modern pop performances. Fandom tends to blind people into thinking their fave can do no wrong, it's sad but it's what happens. :crying1:

10 minutes ago, Finkypop the 3rd said:

Delusional Britards never learn no matter what you say or no matter what happens. The delusion is actually such a mess. :shadelaugh:

That's so true. They said Circusney was gonna be her real comeback as a performer. They said FFney finnaly had her fire back and was gonna slay us all. They said BJ was gonna have raw vocals and be very personal. They've been deusional since the last 9 years and still haven't learned a thing.

56 minutes ago, Finkypop the 3rd said:

Don't even try to reason with him. 

Britney could **** in a toilet on stage to the beat of her album tracks and he would probably praise it as iconic (it would be tbh but ew), groundbreaking, and push it as the standard for modern pop performances. Fandom tends to blind people into thinking their fave can do no wrong, it's sad but it's what happens. :crying1:

:gloria::queenie::orangu::moorangu::dead:

33 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

Im sorry bit you can be a fan and NOT be delusional. I agree with not being disrespectul towards her etc but its just realistic to think she cant do it anymore.

I agree you can be a fan and not be delusional, but there is nothing delusional in supporting someone if they want to do something.
Its not delusional to be real enough to admit the fact that there will always be haters that will only focus on the bad, no matter what she does.
She has had that since the very beginning of her career.
Its not going anywhere and to think she could somehow get them to stop by being better is what's delusional.
I don't believe in limiting ANYONE in life if they want to do something, JUST BECAUSE of what people MAY SAY.
Its wrong on so many levels. It limits people. To be accused of being deluded, because I want to see my idol not care,
try harder, challenge herself and take it on is SO ****** up. Its almost like a method to say I have no right to an opinion or no right to support.

What is that?
I can respect if some doesn't like her choreo that much. I can respect if someone thinks she can do better, but I can't and won't respect
degrading her, mocking her when she tries and does better than usual... all for the sake of a thread and a personal view.
That's what has happened here. That's what's been ignored, yet I've been highlighted for defending and supporting the IDEA of it all. 

Archived