[SCANS] Star - What's wrong with Britney?

Sil

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its really messed up of them to just rip her apart for looking less than perfect at an awards show that took place the same week she had to fly back to Louisiana to be near her niece who was in critical care. like jesus. she had  probably been rushed, tired, stressed, maybe even had cried a few times. 

i wanna call and be like "wanna know whats wrong with her? do your damn research and figure it out" 

Guest Diamond Horse
32 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

her skin looked super oily that day.. wonder if BRitney did the make up. I dont see a makup artist letting ehr leave looking like this.

06.jpg02.jpg

Britney looks cute though, if the make up was good, we would have gorgeous pictures...

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

her skin looked super oily that day.. wonder if BRitney did the make up. I dont see a makup artist letting ehr leave looking like this.

this, tbh. 

Britney must have done her own make-up, imo. NO MAKE-UP ARTIST would have let her go outside like this... the awful colours, the oily skin, the eyebrows... it's unthinkable! but then again we are still complaining about this topic. it's getting ridiculous. enough is enough. let's move on. we will never learn with Britney. it's not the very first time she appears like this in heavily publicized events like Grammys parties. so whatever. we should to stop care a little, once in a while. she doesn't so...

Archived