The impact of today Youth though

Daveh422

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, JustLuvMe said:

"Not That Innocent by The Cheetah Girls" :quirkney:

Anyone else think that guy was trolling? 

maybe he is one of those 3 fans of xtina and pretend like he doesnt know brinni :shameless:

obviously he was lying. even 5 yo kids know that song and brinni. its impoosible for someone at his age doesnt know that classic song and britney :staysalty:

11 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

To that boy who said Not So Innocent by the Cheetah Girls :frenchy: He probably knows the whole album by heart, including Dear Diary :overitkbye:

His answer felt very

"how do I come off as masculine as I can even though I know every word of this song"

Not trying to speculate but oops I did it again I guess :shameless:

9 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

To that boy who said Not So Innocent by the Cheetah Girls :frenchy: He probably knows the whole album by heart, including Dear Diary :overitkbye:

U know in his head he was counting the steps and slaying the choreo. :staysalty: Like the white boy doing the heart move with his hands :meltdown:

12 minutes ago, SexyJeans said:

His answer felt very

"how do I come off as masculine as I can even though I know every word of this song"

Not trying to speculate but oops I did it again I guess :shameless:

10 minutes ago, (IDont)KnowU said:

U know in his head he was counting the steps and slaying the choreo. :staysalty: Like the white boy doing the heart move with his hands :meltdown:

:hype: :hype: :hype:

2 hours ago, lirebelde said:

Omg i cant how they were struggling to recognize Work by RiRi:weirdmeout: i mean the song is so new it was # 1 and and played on everywhere just a couple months ago :messbye:Toxic remains Iconic:yeaok:

I had no clue it was Work, never heard the whole song before and I guess I never heard the beginning either lol :ehidk:

But how bout the youngins that see what a  inspiration she is that she's was able to push an shove her way back to the top after the  media vilified her... an I forgot almost how ****** up the media was to her in that some of them MF wrote up an  obituary I was stunned about that an just remembered watching that miss American Dream thing an I got MAD all over again 

Archived