Glory vs. B10?

trav

Will B10 be better, the same, or worse than Glory?  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The same/worse

It would have to be Blackout 2.0 to beat Glory :mhm:

I think it would be better if the lead single were uptempo though, that's what the GP associates Britney with (even though Make Me was the strongest song from Glory). I think midtempos would be alright as second or third singles though

I feel like since glory was pretty much a mix of a in the zone 2.0 and a blackout 2.0, with the mostly urban mid-tempos, I think the next album will be just as good as glory and still urban inspired, but full of uptempos, kinda like a mix between a femme fatale 2.0 and a blackout 2.0. I'm dying for some club bangers so I'm totally here for that  :hipney:

It will depend on each fan's point of view tbh. For some it will be better, for some worse.

IMO she'll get into FF-style music. That's the last time they had easy hits, without promo. The radio just ATE IWG and TTWE. :milkney:

So probably we should to expect an uptempo, dance album. I'm perfectly fine with that though, we need diversity in her discography :queenriri:

Archived