Britney's music scares somali pirates

Andrew338

Soooo i was just scrolling through instagram when I saw this 

IMG_9988.jpg

and i obviously thought it was a joke, so i googled it and it turns out to be true!!!

The british navy plays BOMT and OIDIA whenever they see somali pirates in order to scare them, just cause they hate western culture.

Here's the receipt: https://www.theguardian.com/music/2013/oct/29/britney-spears-navy-scare-somali-pirates

YASS *****, SLAY THIRD WORLD PIRATES REPRESENTING WESTERN WORLD :flawless:

btw i also read americans torture isis prisoners with Xtina songs so THE RIVALRY IS STILL VERY MUCH ALIVE NOWADAYS. 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Andrew338 said:

Soooo i was just scrolling through instagram when I saw this 

IMG_9988.jpg

and i obviously thought it was a joke, so i googled it and it turns out to be true!!!

The british navy plays BOMT and OIDIA whenever they see somali pirates in order to scare them, just cause they hate western culture.

Here's the receipt: https://www.theguardian.com/music/2013/oct/29/britney-spears-navy-scare-somali-pirates

YASS *****, SLAY THIRD WORLD PIRATES REPRESENTING WESTERN WORLD :flawless:

btw i also read americans torture isis prisoners with Xtina songs so THE RIVALRY IS STILL VERY MUCH ALIVE NOWADAYS. 

air.png anonhq.com/list-songs-cia-used-torture-muslim-prisoners/

1 hour ago, Britneybbhmm said:

speaking of pirates...I will be on a date with younger version of Johnny Depp!:shameless:

If your date is also a **** pirate, do me a favor and ask him what waterproof eyeliner he uses. While I'm watching "Pirates of the Caribbean," all I'm wondering is how the hell Johnny Depp's eye makeup doesn't get smudged in the water. 

19 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

I agree, incredible performance but the crazy thing is the actor had absolutely no money; he was literally broke to the point that he couldn't afford a tux for the red carpet to attend the Oscars for which he was nominated!

omg..didnt know, so didnt he get payed for the act? :meltdown:

Archived