VICE promotes Britney on FB, again

bassomnia

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its funny how some people in the comments section are chatting so much **** about her, **** that's actually incorrect as ****
and call her names like 'airhead'... yet what's ironic, is they're the ones who are airheads for saying **** about her that's not even true.

Someone who forms an opinion on something or somebody, that they're not educated on or knowledgeable in, is what makes someone an airhead.
They need to sort theirs lives out for once. At least Britney did. They're such train-wrecks tbh. I hope they don't have any children. It would be pitiful.   

5 hours ago, Kiiddy said:

Its funny how some people in the comments section are chatting so much **** about her, **** that's actually incorrect as ****
and call her names like 'airhead'... yet what's ironic, is they're the ones who are airheads for saying **** about her that's not even true.

Someone who forms an opinion on something or somebody, that they're not educated on or knowledgeable in, is what makes someone an airhead.
They need to sort theirs lives out for once. At least Britney did. They're such train-wrecks tbh. I hope they don't have any children. It would be pitiful.   

Britney operates on a higher frequency :forkit:

That first comment is a one pressed beyoinka fan is so pathetic! Even their fav is somewhat/somehow successful these days yet they're so threatened like they always were!! Any mention of Britney and they go all defensive talking **** about her!! 

And he's talking about her fan base being basic & white!! I mean...

***** look at that profile pic of yours first  before you go for others! 

I love it, tho!!!! tbh  :o 

Archived