Britney and Justin

OopsOverprotected

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

General theory is that they haven't directly spoken to each other since 2003/2004. As sad as that would be, I find it quite believable.

About their relationship, I think what they had was a genuine, mad, youthful love. The kind that's like lightning in the sense that it's so intense but it comes and goes so fast. About their break up, I really have nothing to say except that they both were young and seemed to hurt each other deeply. (i.e. Britney crying about it during her DS interview and Justin tearing up when he spoke about his heartache after the split) :( 

But I was so happy last year when they both mentioned each other by name and expressed interest in working together. It made me remember those rumours in 2008(?) that he (and Timbaland) reached out to Britney for a potential music collab but it didn't work out. Now her restrictions are another story since it's highly possible that she may be barred from meeting him. Ultimately, I'm a huge fan of both of them as people and as artists, and I would love more than anyone to see a reunion.

Archived