Britney's best performance in a while. Makes me sad.

Crayboy

sure, the BBMA's may have been great, but this was waaay better, which says alot because she was pretty much a couple steps from primney during BBMA

she needs credit where it's due. Hands down her best performance (at least one of) during piece of me, she's sooo fluid here I can't even

imagine the slayage NOW in 2017 if she did this

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Disney Princess said:

I miss the outfits she wore during this segment in 2015  :crying1: very hip hop :mcry:

I really loved some of her first outfits 

10 minutes ago, JustLoveBritney said:

This leg and POM 2.0 opening leg slay so much:foh::milkney:

I haaaate IUSA, Circus, & Boys + MissyElliot and Do something og and stronger toxic and till the world ends + crazy

if sheonly had prooer choreo for these

15 minutes ago, mauureee said:

Imagine watching BTI  performed on tv, we would have all passed away.  :dead:

The GP (most of them) Would shut up

16 minutes ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

she can totally slay it when she wants to.:staysalty:

I wish that was often

32 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

The old BTI choreo is the only thing from POM 1.0 that I truly miss :tifftear:

She really ******* slayed and snatched my weave every time she performed it with that choreo :crying11:

almost always

13yFpYsQAo6c0.gif

23 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

I haaaate IUSA, Circus, & Boys + MissyElliot and Do something og and stronger toxic and till the world ends + crazy

:staysalty:

58 minutes ago, thebestsamuel said:

I think we all know she can dance her *** off if she wanted to. I remember her saying that she absolutely loves dancing in her old Ellen interview. She used to make up her own choreography to (Piece of Me bathroom scene). Does she not have any control over the Piece of Me show? The Stronger choreography is awful

i mean the choreos she does arent any better, the pom choreo isnt even real choreo, the mannequin choreo from the circus tour was way worse than the other one she did, the pom performance from fft was also freestyle and she did nothing great

she just needs choreographers who are committed, the guys who did pom were great, they did wb and break the ice but idk what happened with the rest of the performances, maybe britney doesnt want to learn complex choreo and she learns one or two choreos and then prefers easier choreo but we will never know

she should bring wade or brian back, the hiam choreo was decent but they watered it down for britney yet she still made it look good most of the times but rn she is dancing better than back then so she should try

2 hours ago, David. said:

i mean the choreos she does arent any better, the pom choreo isnt even real choreo, the mannequin choreo from the circus tour was way worse than the other one she did, the pom performance from fft was also freestyle and she did nothing great

she just needs choreographers who are committed, the guys who did pom were great, they did wb and break the ice but idk what happened with the rest of the performances, maybe britney doesnt want to learn complex choreo and she learns one or two choreos and then prefers easier choreo but we will never know

she should bring wade or brian back, the hiam choreo was decent but they watered it down for britney yet she still made it look good most of the times but rn she is dancing better than back then so she should try

Yeah I know what you mean. Till the World Ends choreography was good to hey

She just needs to dance in her off time again. She even used to do it during her breakdown which is why she was still so good in FTR. She has it in her. She just needs to practice and work at it. She doesn't do that anymore. 

Archived