Help with Super Bowl 2018 mix!

TimothyC93

Okay so if you know me you know that every year I make a studio mix of what I think Britney would perform that year.

So now I'm back at it trying to put together a mix I think Britney would perform next year at the super bowl. 

She's recently said that if she were to do it that she couldn't do it alone & would want another performer along side her...

So my idea is she'd open performing 3-4 of her songs solo and the last half of the show would be where she brings out guests that she's done songs with before.

Here's kind of a rough demo that I put together for the collaboration section.

I can't figure out how to start the show though. Any input would be extremely helpful!

I try to make it as realistic as possible so I'm unsure if I should include BOMT or things like that since she said performing those songs are embarrassing.

Let me know what you guys think so far! 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney is best when she's solo. And I'd prefer she do it by herself, because we all know that she's never going to sing live again and it would be horrible if she lip-synced next to a live singing guest at the most watched show of the year. But I hope that she does the show and kicks *** next year. 

19 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

My dream would be a Me Against the Music / Girl Gone Wild segment with Madonna :orangu: 

That would be so flawless. I love it.  Will we ever get a performance of MATM with Madonna?

15 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

Its has none of her actual hits/ classics :squintney:

let me school you

1.Me agaisnt the music ft madonna

2. Hit one more time/oops

3. B10 first single

4.gimme more

5.everytime 

6.toxic(pom remix)

7.ima slave 4 u (abc special remix)

giphy.gif

Once again. This isn't the full performance. I've a fan since '99. I'm good