Oops!…I Did Again album secrets

e-mailmyheart

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some extra fun facts:

• It was called "Oops!...I Did It Again" because of the huge succes of the lead-single, the same reason thus as for "...Baby One More Time"
  • Saoudi Arabia's (I thought it was that country) version has no bare belly, they photoshopped her top cause of their religion.
  • She hold the record of most sold album in 1 week for +10 years until Adele broke it with her last record.
57 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Some extra fun facts:

• It was called "Oops!...I Did It Again" because of the huge succes of the lead-single, the same reason thus as for "...Baby One More Time"
  • Saoudi Arabia's (I thought it was that country) version has no bare belly, they photoshopped her top cause of their religion.
  • She hold the record of most sold album in 1 week for +10 years until Adele broke it with her last record.

s-l300.jpg

Her censored albums that are huge photoshopped falls

• 4 months later...
On 1/16/2017 at 9:44 PM, It'sSamB!tch said:

Some extra fun facts:

The third record was the fastest selling first week sales for a FEMALE artist, NSYNC held the record overall iirc although i think Adele broke that as well.

And the BOMT, Britney and BJ album covers were censored in Saudi Arabia as well (BJ obviously because she was topless on it).

On 1/16/2017 at 10:43 PM, BKSTYL3 said:

s-l300.jpg

Her censored albums that are huge photoshopped falls

Have you seen Stripped, Fever, Demi and Unapologetic's censored album covers? They're just as bad. And some of Mariah Carey's are questionable too :orangu: 

EDIT: NNNN only just realised this post and the one i quoted above were from January... the thread got bumped though

7 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Have you seen Stripped, Fever, Demi and Unapologetic's censored album covers? They're just as bad. And some of Mariah Carey's are questionable too :orangu: 

EDIT: NNNN only just realised this post and the one i quoted above were from January... the thread got bumped though

Yes I was that I commented my own post for it to appear, because I was going to post this on the Oops album, but then I remembered that a few months ago I had already made a thread about it and instead of making a new one about it I enjoy this one!

29 minutes ago, BabyOneMoreTime. said:

Someone asked about that video to Fe in a meet and greet and she said that they didn't shoot a video for it and that she had "been with britney every single day" during that phase of her career so there is no way she would not have known about it

Don't you know Team Brit:

you-cannot-trust-anybody-ever.gif?w=620&

Archived