I Wish Justin Tranter Had Written A "Hands"-like Ballad for "Glory"...

BrittonJeanSpears

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Dinirocal said:

"Invitation" can pass as a ballad and its on the vein of "Alien". "Make me" is quite balladry as well. A ballad is not always necessarily a piano song. 

However I would have loved to see a song on the vein of "Hands". Maybe for the next record. 

I consider Invitation and Make Me more *** jam (like TOMH and BOM) than ballads. But yes, I'd love a Hands on B10.

1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

So you and everyone else could bash it like you do My Baby, Dear Diary, Perfume and Brightest Morning Star? I don't. :foh:

I would not bash Godney's scriptures. Everytime and Someday remain her finest pieces of work :staysalty:

13 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I consider Invitation and Make Me more *** jam (like TOMH and BOM) than ballads. But yes, I'd love a Hands on B10.

"invitation" is so much more than a "*** jam"... it's about the desire to be loved, about opening up to someone, about trust. it's not a ***-song and it's sad that some people don't have the brain capacity to think a bit further. 

2 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

"invitation" is so much more than a "*** jam"... it's about the desire to be loved, about opening up to someone, about trust. it's not a ***-song and it's sad that some people don't have the brain capacity to think a bit further. 

Yep, "Invitation" is a quite fragile and sad song. I don't consider it a "*** jam" or lusty song. Its more than that. Its an invitation to love's energy and connection. I find it quite sensitive and I do consider it a ballad. 

Just now, BrittonJeanSpears said:

tumblr_n73qacrqgV1smcbm7o1_500.gif

wasn't necessarily directed at you lol 

that's what i thought reading a lot of "glory" reviews. some people can't think further than "***" when britney sings "put your love all over me". 

but when beyoncé sings "watch me twerk it next to dis ****, boy", it's considered powerful feminism - bc it's allegedly directed towards her cheating husband (whom she chose to stay with). :wannadie:

7 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

wasn't necessarily directed at you lol 

that's what i thought reading a lot of "glory" reviews. some people can't think further than "***" when britney sings "put your love all over me". 

but when beyoncé sings "watch me twerk it next to dis ****, boy", it's considered powerful feminism - bc it's allegedly directed towards her cheating husband (whom she chose to stay with). :wannadie:

Ew, people consider that trashy line a sign of feminism? :embarrassney: I swear, the amount of praise this ***** gets for subpar material is INSANITY.

Archived