NOW ON YOUTUBE: Slumber Party Remix Music Video

Nando.

The Britney Army Presents: Slumber Party (Misha K Remix) ft. Tinashe

The Britney Army Remix is a project created by fans, for fans. This christmas, the Britney Army is celebrating Glory, with a visual to accompany Misha K's Slumber Party remix, in support of the single's official remixes EP released on 12/23. Come celebrate Glory era with us!

For those of you who don't know, yesterday I posted a remix music video for the Misha K version of Slumber Party, officially included on the remixes EP released by Britney on 12/23. My edited visual of the song turned out to be a bigger hit then I expected and Misha K himself posted about it on his instagram account. I got requested to put it up on youtube, since it was only on VIMEO for copyright issues. And now we have it! I decided to name it after the fans so this can become a project rather than a stand-alone shot at promoting our queen. Let us be heard!

Original thread: 

Spread the word Britney Army! Slumber Party Remix music video is out NOW! Thank you so much for the support!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Chico101 said:

Someone explain this to me.

Britney's team approved it?

AWESOME!!!!

They didnt but its kinda the point

may sound superficial but instead of putting this video i edited out there as a "hey im a fan and I made this" type of thing, I wanted it to seem like a project.

thats how i want to get to them. The "britney army presents" is just a way of making it official, like that saying fake it till you make it, but the intent is there, I want fans to start making these things so they can see how we support her and have the power to promote her.

it may sound dreamy but im getting it out there. Like a haus of Gaga type of thing. The record label wont do nothing more to help slumber party, so im using this remix ep to help push it!

may sound like a lot of bs but I just think its less of a waste of everyone's time if I make a project out of it! And i want it to get noticed of course!

EDIT: i get how you came to that thought by me saying "they requested me to put it on youtube", but by they I meant other fans! I posted the video on lots of forums! Sorry for the mistype

8 hours ago, Jean-Philippe said:

AMAZING!!!!!

7 hours ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

:clap: 

2 hours ago, troubleguy said:

waiting video for no seas cortes :cinderellaney:

8 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

It's very nice.

And MM looks so HQ. Where did you get this version? 

Thank you guys!

I got MM from the master file. If you want I can find you a download link!

Both videos I worked with the masters!

Archived