Slumber Party Flop?

MakeMeFweaky

Ok hey y'all first of all let me introduce myself. I'm Kellen I'm a brand new Britney stan(kinda uneducated in britney so could use some help learning) and a long time Miley stan. I've wondered why slumber party didn't do so good? It was a bop and a great music video(compared to the new make me video ew) I saw it like on the bottom of the hot 100 then just disappear. Does she have bad promotion or something? 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome!!

Unfortunately, with very little to no promo the song hasn't charted as high as it should have. It's actually #31 on the radio charts right now so there's definitely hope and momentum coming. The Remix EP will drop soon which means more sales on the way. 

If you want to help out, we need people requesting daily. The easiest way is to text a list of radio stations from your phone. You can also Tweet to them as well. Look for the request threads for more info.

sis, britney used to have a very amazing marketing team (in her prime)

sadly, gp really like basic ******* like beyonka and gugo (or something like that) :giggleney: 

so yes, we need a very strong and structured promo plan

like : release song + tv show performance (same or next day), mv (next day) + another tv show performance ... and more 

they lost the AMA opportunity 

No proper single cover 

No britney exposure 

just an excellent video and then performances in a festival than nobody can see on tv

even no proper HD performance video 

bye :giggleney:

but I love slumper party I think is her best song with MM after circus era maybe toxic for me :slayney: 

2 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Ok hey y'all first of all let me introduce myself. I'm Kellen I'm a brand new Britney stan(kinda uneducated in britney so could use some help learning) and a long time Miley stan. I've wondered why slumber party didn't do so good? It was a bop and a great music video(compared to the new make me video ew) I saw it like on the bottom of the hot 100 then just disappear. Does she have bad promotion or something? 

It's too soon to say it's a flop... maybe...  Resultado de imagen para wwe gif  And welcome  Resultado de imagen para wwe gif wink

Britney just needs to do some TV performances. She should do live acoustic minimal to no dancing versions of Slumber Party, Make Me and other Glory tracks. It would garner massive attention, reestablish her legitimacy as a Artist/Singer/Performer. Glory is a strong album and each track is amazing she just needs to get them out there. people genuinely just haven't heard them. 

Archived