Better angle Britney saying to G-(papi)Eazy to let her go

CristMont

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Nebulosa said:

Of course she likes, she pulled him by the hand and coat to hug her from the other side the second time if you pay attention here:

0gDo0G.gif

And then he squeeze his head on her neck and smile. So cute

She tapped him because Toxic was starting in the screen and she hmm well would sound weird singing without opening her mouth boo lol

THIS!  She wasn't saying Let Go... she was signalling to him the next song is starting so move it... but got one more grind in before letting him go LOL ;) 

I love how in the other video she's all blushed as she gets into the starting position for Toxic LOL awww. so cutes.

31 minutes ago, jennyj said:

THIS!  She wasn't saying Let Go... she was signalling to him the next song is starting so move it... but got one more grind in before letting him go LOL ;) 

I love how in the other video she's all blushed as she gets into the starting position for Toxic LOL awww. so cutes.

She was the same in Vegas, after he left the stage. She was at a complete loss for words, when she had to start freakshow, it was so cute. And she is smiling so big at jingle bash. Kinda sad this was probably the last performance. She enjoys his presence for sure, and I love him for making her comfortable. 

Archived