Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe And G-Eazy At The B96 Jingle Bash In Chicago: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney was awesome last night! So much energy! The crowd was definitely there to see Britney, she got the loudest applause for sure. She didn't speak much, in fact, she was the only artist to not say "Chicago" once. At least she got the name 'Jingle Bash' right, but she couldnt pronounce Tinashe's name correct, haha.

Also, "Make Me" was just the normal version, they didn't mix in Me Myself and I since G-Eazy performed it already before Britney, which was a good decision. I could see Britney's team being like "whatever" haha.

The only thing that was sort of weird was Slumber Party was not the right song to end with. She should have either swapped Make Me and Slumber Party, as the audience was really into Make Me. Or she should have added TTWE to close as Slumber Party was too slow and no one really knew it well. Also, Britney didnt introduce Tinashe when she came to stage so it was kind of weird, she just appeared and no one knew what was happening.

Britney was also the only artist to not have any merchandise at the show, so that sort of sucked, she should have brought a few boxes of POM merch and I think it would have sold really well.

The crowd was going crazy for Britney more than any other artist last night. Being in a city like Chicago that isn't close to vegas and people may not have the opportunity to go see her, you could see the demand for Britney. Most of the crowd was wearing her merch. BRITNEY PLEASE TOUR AGAIN. THE PEOPLE WANT IT!!

Archived