Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe And G-Eazy At The B96 Jingle Bash In Chicago: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

She's been doing the same POM choreo this whole time + Do You Wanna Come Over? + Make Me + Slumber party, and girl slays. She has only been improving since then, so I don't see your point, how do you know what giving her best is? She's been consistently hitting it hard, maybe not the way you dream of. If you think otherwise check your memory and go watch old 2014 videos. She can't make magic, she's doing the choreos the best she can and she's giving us life. Didn't you hear the crowd roaring for her btw? :queenflopga2:

We know Britney Spears can dance, but if you think that is the best she can do, maybe you're the one fooling yourself.

The way you're measuring her effort is silly. Did I say she wasn't better than 2014? Obviously, she is. Is that saying much? 

The crowd roaring? The crowd almost always "roars" for her. Are they going to boo her? 

Maybe go back and watch that performance and you tell me if you don't think she could be crisper and more complete in her moves. 

1 minute ago, Ryan Godspeed said:

why not. it's a nice way to promote the songs in front of thousands of people. :orly:

if it was about promo she would be doing ellen,jimmy fallon,VS show, AMAs, EMAs etc. :shameless:
They reach millions of people. those free public concerts wont help anything :staysalty:

Her fierceness during the opening omg, she snapped! :otears:

Her facial expressions :otears:

Her stage presence :otears:

Her body language :otears:

Her sharp moves :otears:

Her body and make up and hair and costume. Everything. :otears:

The way she throws away the fur thing during Make Me and makes it look like it's part of the choreo :otears:

The way her hair falls down during Make Me (after she tried to put it in a bun) also matching the choreo perfectly :otears:

Her chemistry with G-eazy :otears:

When they hug and he's really sweet, it almost seems like he was saying goodbye, this was probably their last performance together :otears:

When she tries -again- to make a messy bun when Toxic starts, she's so fast and **** :otears:

The bun goes away, so her hair is down, again, yasss! :otears:

The crowd singing along to Toxic. That crowd was insane :otears:

When Britney kisses Tinasha, she's so sweet :otears:

This show was awesome, I need it in HD right now:otears:

Spoiler

Oh and tonight was the return of Pepsiney, too :otears:

CzXd_j_WIAAhTzG.jpg

Archived