Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe And G-Eazy At The B96 Jingle Bash In Chicago: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Denise said:

Everything sounds so weird.. what did she say about *********?:unbelievableney:

She just posted about how great his Netflix special was. But funny timing. Lol we were serious detectives in the g-eazy appreciation thread. I kinda gave up my detective work recently, so I have no idea what's going on in his love life. He's very private about it to begin with, so it's already a mystery. 

2 minutes ago, Oh My Stars said:

She just posted about how great his Netflix special was. But funny timing. Lol we were serious detectives in the g-eazy appreciation thread. I kinda gave up my detective work recently, so I have no idea what's going on in his love life. He's very private about it to begin with, so it's already a mystery. 

So weird:hype: I like it .. and you are good sweetie :unbelievableney::hipney:

What If if they are already dating but trolling and not admitting yet :ricackle:

Like she did when she was already with jt and kept talking about Prince William, Ben Affleck or saying she was single lol

I guess not, she was a 17 years old all American girl next dirl back then. Now itd make no sense If she was hiding it, right?

Archived