Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe And G-Eazy At The B96 Jingle Bash In Chicago: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

homegirl looked flawless and she looked like she was having fun! i saw so much fierceness! 

i need to ask tho, does anybody wonder why her team can do some things like the BBMA performance and absolutely nail it, then they recycle basic stuff like the POM toxic performance? the choreography at the bbmas was so refreshing and added way more energy to the toxic performance. yet throughout the whole glory promo era she's recycled the POM routine. everything about the bbmas slayed me tbh and i had such high hopes for the rest of her promo performances! that's really the only thing that bugs me. also can somebody tell britney how to pronounce Tinashe's name? lmao. queen.

30 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Um omg at the end of make me when it looked like britney didn't want to let go of gerald's hand :hype: say what you want but they definitely have chemistry 

Ikr when will justney :lanacackle:

38 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Um omg at the end of make me when it looked like britney didn't want to let go of gerald's hand :hype: say what you want but they definitely have chemistry 

They totally have chemistry! MORE than I've seen in a while (with anyone else and Britney) :hype: I wish they'd hook up already (sorry G-Eazy's gf but our girl NEEDS that D!! bye :queenflopga::bcutelaugh: jk)

Archived