"Make me" is nominated for Song of the Year on Play radio! Vote!

For those who don't know, Play radio is like the most relevant radio station in Serbia. Somehow Britney got nomination with "Make me" for song of the year on their "PLAYlist of the year". They probably included her because of amount of votes "Slumber Party" gained on their Top 25 list. You can vote once per day. All you have to do is to check box next to the song and fill those blank fields:

Ime i prezime (First and last name)

Broj telefona (Phone number)

Email

... and then click on "Glasaj".

They are gifting some apple products to those who are voting, that's why they asked for those informations. If you don't feel like giving your real informations, use fake ones.

http://playradio.rs/godisnja_play_lista.php

LET'S DO THIS, ARMY!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

For those who don't know, Play radio is like the most relevant radio station in Serbia. Somehow Britney got nomination with "Make me" for song of the year on their "PLAYlist of the year". They probably included her because of amount of votes "Slumber Party" gained on their Top 25 list. You can vote once per day. All you have to do is to check box next to the song and fill those blank fields:

Ime i prezime (First and last name)

Broj telefona (Phone number)

Email

They are gifting some apple products to those who are voting, that's why they asked for those informations. If you don't feel like giving your real informations, use fake ones.

http://playradio.rs/godisnja_play_lista.php

LET'S DO THIS, ARMY!

Done

Archived