HQ video of Triple Ho. Full WB, womanizer and Slave. Phenomenal!

Smokez

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

she has energy but everything looks so disorganized its like she doesnt know where to go :moorangu:

These last two performances have been very messy in that sense, tbh. :meltdown: The people working for her (Chase? Charm?) should've done a better job when they were adapting her POM routines to look good on those -smaller- stages.... Although the Apple Music Festival performance was great, regardless of the stage being small too :lostney:

2 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

It reminds me of onyx videos we got with blonde hair! 

ikr?:tiffanycries:

2 hours ago, ALLEYESONUS said:

her attitude during Slave is everything tbh

:crying1:

1 hour ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

she has energy but everything looks so disorganized its like she doesnt know where to go :moorangu:

this, tho.

everything look fine and sometimes great but just because of the small stage/different from Vegas, she gets confused probably and then have to be guide most of the times by her dancers :mariahstare:

15 minutes ago, Nebulosa said:

Exactly this!

that MATM on In The Zone & Out All Night and after that Boys/Slave were actually surprised performances for real? :unbelievableney:

that Boys/Slave performance was in an LGBT disco at 5am... it was even with the light that *** on fire remix!! what in hell all of that, nowadays?:tiffanycries:

**** our queen used to give it all... :crying1:

6 minutes ago, Maryy said:

that MATM on In The Zone & Out All Night and after that Boys/Slave were actually surprised performances for real? :unbelievableney:

that Boys/Slave performance was in an LGBT disco at 5am... it was even with the light that *** on fire remix!! what in hell all of that, nowadays?:tiffanycries:

**** our queen used to give it all... :crying1:

I think it was too much sis, she married Kevin to run away from that slavery  :embarrassney: But he was just one of them that want her to be Britney the money maker popstar :(

23 hours ago, Smokez said:

I honestly think this is the best she's ever performed since 2004. Def I've seem WB for sure

Enjoy!

Ooh, I love the tan coat in the beginning. Reminds me of trench coat Onyxney.

The hand at the end of Womanizer break is so Michael Jackson.

Our girl is definitely getting her groove back.

41 minutes ago, Doug said:

She killed it. Will it ever be televised?

They should at least upload it to her Vevo.

God, I ******* hate her team :meltdown:

I def think they could send it out to all the blogs with her SP video, and that silly story about her dating her video co-star or some ****.

At least find a way to let Brit know our reactions ( we love her and we're so proud of how far  she has come, and she didn't give up!) and finally give her makeup, hair and stylist kudos!

20 hours ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

These last two performances have been very messy in that sense, tbh. :meltdown: The people working for her (Chase? Charm?) should've done a better job when they were adapting her POM routines to look good on those -smaller- stages.... Although the Apple Music Festival performance was great, regardless of the stage being small too :lostney:

its weird gurl

our gurl has the energy but she gives me the vibe that she doesnt really wanna rehearse but wants to slay here and there if she wants to :milkney:

Archived