HQ video of Triple Ho. Full WB, womanizer and Slave. Phenomenal!

Smokez

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Britneylandia said:

That thing on her waist is a very bad decision... great outfit and great energy :foh:

Pretty sure it's for lower back support (similar to how many people at the gym wear waist belts when heavy weight lifting, or when people have lower back pain/injury).  But I do agree, she could have a nicer one (like maybe a nude colour, or have one that suits the outfit better (similiar to the thumbnail of the 3rd video @DaddyNotaFool posted above... that one looks GORGEOUS and fits the outfit so well).

Really tired of these re-hashed POM performances... even she looks bored (even though she looks great).

2 hours ago, DaddyNotaFool said:

There was a much better shows in POM this year. Especially in february and april... and july 8. 

These are good energy wise, but there's something different about Triple Ho. She seems so much less robotic, much more expressive, fluid, and in command of the stage. Giving me more Onyx nea teas than ever before.

15 minutes ago, WouldYouHIAM said:

Did anyone notice at 8:39, when her hair was over her mouth, it was moving as if she was singing out loud. 

Or am I just imagining it? I'm sure she sings out loud, her mic is just off or on very low volume.

It's probably just breath but Ive noticed it too.

They hould turn up her mic or use vocoder as Celine does to turn up the vocals. But.. we can debate and they'll do nothing as always :plzexplain:

Ok so i attended this with my friend and 2 of his friends and 

- we were upstairs pretty far back and we could barely see her move 
- The screen did not do her justice 
- One of them was excited to see her live but extremely disappointed by her performance 
- I couldn't really defend her because from my view she wasn't that great, esp compared to when I saw her live in Vegas and she killed it 
Now that I'm watching this video , she's doing so much better than I remember. I guess we just had bad seat so Thanks for posting! 

:saycheese:

Archived