Life Over: Britney Thinks will.i.am Is Behind The Iconic "It's Britney, *****" Line

Jordan Miller

8 minutes ago, kasavas said:

No, just no. Her father might be awful sometimes but he'd never treat her like that, he wouldnt allow it, come on. 

If Britney used *****, ***** can affect your memory. If not, then who cares? I know many people who have memory issues and there's nothing wrong with that. I still remember the ET blowout interview in 2013, where they showed her pictures of her love interests in all her music videos. People kept complaining, like, how did she not recognize the man from Oops? But no one cared to mention that she remembered all the rest. All of them. 

I think we are overreacting.

Her father who was abusive during her childhood and who is backward as hell would not allow that?

That's cute

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Youll Have To Wait And See said:

The excuses some of you are making for her :squintney:

I'm worried tbh. This is why the GP still think she's dumb.

The "gp" always thought of her as dumb simply because she's a pretty blonde woman and they're certainly not aware of this catch phrase's origin to draw that conclusion from this. :sassybrit:

1 minute ago, Cookie Lyon said:

Her father who was abusive during her childhood and who is backward as hell would not allow that?

That's cute

No he wouldn't. He was an alcoholic and that's why he was abusive. Now, he's an *******, but you can see he cares about his daughters. Not to mention, that Lynne wouldn't support that either. I agree that her father has been awful, and maybe he's taking advantage of her, but this fan base has to stop blaming him for everything. Britney loves him after all, we should respect that.

tbh it is a bit worrisome to me that she doesn't remember much, not just of other people, but also her own career. Like there was an old video of her talking about OIDIA and what the song was about and then on carpool she says she doesn't know. Idk if she just has bad memory or it's a symptom or result of something bigger. I love Britney and it worries me because she is already so mysterious 

1 minute ago, ukfan said:

That's how you pronounce Danja.  surely you knew that 

Wrong, you actually pronounce Danger as Danja if you have an accent (ghetto, british, etc), Danger being how you write it down and Danja how you say it, but if you call yourself Danja and write it down as Danja then you pronounce it as Danja :queenflopga: 

4 minutes ago, kasavas said:

No he wouldn't. He was an alcoholic and that's why he was abusive. Now, he's an *******, but you can see he cares about his daughters. Not to mention, that Lynne wouldn't support that either. I agree that her father has been awful, and maybe he's taking advantage of her, but this fan base has to stop blaming him for everything. Britney loves him after all, we should respect that.

Lynne as "the one that exposed her own daughter dirty laundry when she was at her lowest"?

Or as "the one that let her youngest daughter around certified pedos like Dan Schneider from Nickelodeon" ?

yeah sure.

her parents fueled her Breakdown and are now taking advantage of it. Typical hollywood parents scumbags 

3 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

She did an interview with 99.7, listen to the 7 am 8am podcast, at 4:45

http://997now.cbslocal.com/2016/12/05/fernando-and-gregs-daily-podcast-12-05-16/

The guy asks her how came the iconic 'It's Britney *****' in Gimme More and she says that her and Willl were playing in the studio when they came with that line :hipney:

Prayers for Danja :meltdown:

but she didn't say danja told her to say it before in that 2007 interview? wtf

18 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

This is the special you're talking about right? I'm glad she still remembers her Slave performance lmao.

You think she always talks about this performance because it's one of the only one's she remembers?? Or is it just because it's that ******* iconic.

This was the same britney of before the breackdown... I'm sure that something happened after 2009. :idkney:

3 hours ago, Juano said:

this is horrible :sickofu: 

I mean, we can somehow understand she doesnt recall meeting Taylor Swift.

We can of get it she doesnt know who the **** is Kathy Griffin

we can ignore she thinks shes been touring for the last four years but this?

It's getting ridiculous and I'm actually kinda worried.

Oh and Brit, stop it already with that term of endearment crap when you don't know how to explain something.

this!

20 minutes ago, button said:

The "gp" always thought of her as dumb simply because she's a pretty blonde woman and they're certainly not aware of this catch phrase's origin to draw that conclusion from this. :sassybrit:

I'm not talking just about this, I'm talking about her and this whole "keesha" "tinasha" "Will came up with it" "I really don't know what OIDIA is about" "term of endearment" "I've never met Steven Tyler" and stuff like that.

She's not helping.

7 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

This was the same britney of before the breackdown... I'm sure that something happened after 2009. :idkney:

I think 2008 in general was so rushed. She was hospitalized in January and was filming a documentary for MTV just 7 months later. She was just so busy and distracted to even process what was happening. But once the touring and album promotion stopped in 2009, she really had the time to actually think about everything she'd been through and I think it had a tremendous impact on her.

3 hours ago, Juano said:

this is horrible :sickofu: 

I mean, we can somehow understand she doesnt recall meeting Taylor Swift.

We can of get it she doesnt know who the **** is Kathy Griffin

we can ignore she thinks shes been touring for the last four years but this?

It's getting ridiculous and I'm actually kinda worried.

Oh and Brit, stop it already with that term of endearment crap when you don't know how to explain something.

Saying the FF tour was three years ago

Thinking she's been under a conservatorship for the past three years 

:(

Archived