Why Do We Care About How She Looks More Than How She Sounds?

TheVirtuoso

Honestly she could look like Gretchen that overdosed on Cheetos and I wouldn't give two *****, I want her to be healthy but judging her lips and the ******* leotards over and over again is ******* dumb, beyond dumb. she is a singer for ****'s sake. And when we, people who care about her singing mention anything about her singing live we suddenly get replies about her not having to prove anything :weirdmeout:

So basically she doesen't need to sing but has to look decent? 

:weirdmeout:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TheVirtuoso said:

I've been a fan since Circus and she basically didn't sing live ever since :weirdmeout:

I just want her to try :meltdown:

She will.... Give her time. Most people here complained years that she would never promote again, that she would never dance with passion again, that she won't get her top fit body back... She gets everything back on her own time. I am saying this since back then. 

5 minutes ago, David. said:

because her career has been based on looks and dancing more than actually singing

4 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

We care more about her looks because she doesn't sing live, there's nothing to care about when it comes to that :queenflopga2:

1 minute ago, naturalplayboy said:

She's a pop star.

stan for someone else if you're not here for visuals.

******* ******** omg :meltdown:

3 minutes ago, The Dream said:

She will.... Give her time. Most people here complained years that she would never promote again, that she would never dance with passion again, that she won't get her top fit body back... She gets everything back on her own time. I am saying this since back then. 

Okay sis :crying1: 

Preach it sister! I want britney to succeed. She is the legendary ******* Godney Spears!

she can sing. I know she can do it but I wanna know, why she doesn't sing live, at least sing over the playback like

"Tinash-a"

-----

about ha look:

she just needs her eyebrows 24/7 and not so much *** long extensions, cause it's obvious that she can't handle ha hair.

ha lips are fine to me! She just needs a good make up artist!

-----

:4music:

2 minutes ago, TheVirtuoso said:

******* ******** omg :meltdown:

Okay sis :crying1: 

lol I guess my answer came off assholeish but the other 2 werent. Really I love her but girl can't sing live. So why should we care about vocals. 

Her appearance is a big part of Britney Spears the pop star. She was never seen as a vocalist.

like I don't think Britney today can get through singing one whole song live.  If she wants to prove me wrong I'm all for it.

I feel like it takes a lot out of her. You can even see it in carpool karaoke. That's how I feel she sings in the studio. She'll sing a line and take a break. Sing another line then break. Then they piece it all together.

Just now, naturalplayboy said:

lol I guess my answer came off assholeish but the other 2 werent. Really I love her but girl can't sing live. So why should we care about vocals. 

Her appearance is a big part of Britney Spears the pop star. She was never seen as a vocalist.

like I don't think Britney today can get through singing one whole song live.  If she wants to prove me wrong I'm all for it.

I feel like it takes a lot out of her. You can even see it in carpool karaoke. That's how I feel she sings in the studio. She'll sing a line and take a break. Sing another line then break. Then they piece it all together.

I highly dissagree with what you said about her as a vocalist but yeah, I can't really blame you tbh

4 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

i dont think that is how she works in the studio

producers and other artists brag about how professional and quick she is in the studio

we have the break the ice studio session and its very good

i just think she needs to be standing still concentrating on the voice and nothing else and that is why she never sings live

Archived