Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe At The Triple Ho Show In San Jose

Jordan Miller

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

She's been showing her belly for many years after her kids though. It would be weird for her out of nowhere to develop an insecurity about her stomach. Espically considering she's in the best shape she's been in for years. I think she just likes the thing but it doesn't go with this outfit. It fits with her BOM/TOMH outfit but not this one :nicki2:

I felt maybe because of those many floor choreos....standing up is different. anyway, I don't like it either but this outfit is fire and her hair! I can't believe it! 

6 hours ago, Britneyisfire said:

This is a really sad way of thinking. No one should ever stop improving. Top athletes still practice and work out. Top actors still rehearse their roles. top singers work with vocal coaches. Dancers workout and rehearse all the time. No one should ever stop training. Even if they are the "best". 

It may be sad to you but this is how it works for a lot of people and it is a very natural progression.

You put your head down and you do everything you have to to get where you want to be - regardless of the physical and mental strains of it. 

Once you've reached the goal and gone beyond the goal you then have 2 options. Which I've seen a lot of my friends deal with too. You can retire and live a life of leisure for the rest of your life or you can keep working. I have never in my life seen someone continue working as hard as they did back in the day though. Yeah they eventually go back to work because they get bored but they continue working in a way that is FUN for them. Your entire purpose is to enjoy your life. It's not just a constant battle of being on top of your game. You've actually got to get some enjoyment out of it. This is why I see Britney doing what my friends did too. She is continuing to work but like she says - at this point she genuinely wants to enjoy herself and she just has fun with it. It's a different mindset now and that is FINE. It's the same reason when people win the lottory they often quit their menial jobs and decide to enjoy life. You may think it's sad but it's really just natural. Of course some people spend their eternities pushing and pushing themselves and that's cool for them. At the end of the day she is still working hard and is keeping busy, she is still rehearsing - she just isn't giving her all into her performances or promotionals any more and doing it a level she finds enjoyable instead.

It all just depends on the person. She clearly isn't very hard on herself and she clearly doesn't like to look to the past that much.

She isn't living like a lot of fans do with this constant thought of 'she can do so much better!'

4 minutes ago, Wombat said:

Even if its made by the festival, it's still weird.... is it even legal?????

Tbh it proves that the original MV just with that one image would've been iconic :tifftear:

And recording POM and spreading vids is kind of illegal too, so... it's complicated even more.:lostney:

Archived