THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE SLUMBER PARTY

britneysslumberparty

This is the only way I think that we have a chance at saving Slumber Party so bare with me, it prob wont work but lets try :brit:

The only way to get attention to Britney and Slumber Party is to start obsessively tweeting all radio stations and ask them why they aren't playing Slumber Party? These non-televised performances are NOT going to save this song at all BUT CONTROVERSY CAN.

It's so obvious they are ignoring her and I'm kinda over it. I have connections with TMZ and other news outlets, Im gonna try and get a story going about them ignoring her, but it wont make sense unless people start making a deal about this with me:lostney: START SPAMMING YOUR LOCAL RADIO STATIONS WITH TWEETS!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, andreabeez1 said:

How about just spamming those radio stations on Twitter with Slumber Party requests? That'd be more productive, imo. :selenerz:

Actually, more people than you think are tweeting. I tweet 30 stations three times a day and NONE listen or play it. 

1 minute ago, danvonerich said:

The way to save it is for Britney to promote it :byebitch:

...is she doing that anytime soon? :forkit:

2 minutes ago, Alien. said:

Sounds good!!!! who can I tweet?

tweet @1027kiisfm and @z100 and spam them with tweets about why they arent playing Slumber Party. Those are the biggest stations in the US pretty much 

1 minute ago, Maryy said:

THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE SLUMBER PARTY is Britney making a memorable performance of it. Like in a really big event. With Tinashe. :meltdown:

that's the only way. :byebitch:

or this way :dontlike:

3 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

I mean we can try, but it doesnt mean much with her cancer of a team tbh :byebitch:

All we have now is the power of us. We have to try and tweet these radio stations. If they see the demand, theyll start playing. We need to get this to the level of OG Make Me video meltdowns. 

4 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Except tmz just reported about her and Sam. And on tmz live just now they played a bit of the video. 

This is probably a part of her teams plan. They always use her dating as a tactic.

:lostney: anything is promo nowadays for her

Archived