Britney And Fitness Model Sam Asghari Take Their "Slumber Party" Off Screen?

Jordan Miller

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Cold As Fire said:

The pic is from his Instagram. It's been deleted though.

CyQCpgkXEAAIgnH.jpg

I'm no detective, but this screenshot looks so fake. With IG being so white it'd be hella easy to throw this together. If there are over 1K likes on the pic, why does it only show one person's name?? And if there were 44 comments isn't it supposed to say right under his, "view all 44 comments"?? :squintney:

I just took this SS from my IG and the way it's displayed is completely different?? :nyheadache: af17e5102d.png

26 minutes ago, treytrey said:

I'm no detective, but this screenshot looks so fake. With IG being so white it'd be hella easy to throw this together. If there are over 1K likes on the pic, why does it only show one person's name?? And if there were 44 comments isn't it supposed to say right under his, "view all 44 comments"?? :squintney:

I just took this SS from my IG and the way it's displayed is completely different?? :nyheadache: af17e5102d.png

Its not fake, those user accounts are real and one of them is actually a Britney fan. And when you press "view all comments" that option disappears. The user may have already clicked it.

11 minutes ago, Disney Princess said:

Its not fake, those user accounts are real and one of them is actually a Britney fan. And when you press "view all comments" that option disappears. The user may have already clicked it.

You can put real insta handles on a screenshot - but that still doesn't explain why it says it has over 1K likes and only shows one person's name liking it? and when you click view all comments, they don't expand in the feed... they open their own page: afc919d49e.png

:weirdmeout:

7 minutes ago, treytrey said:

Don't get me wrong, I'd love for her to be getting the good D from him - we all know she loves it and earned it after slaying us with that video, but this just seems like a reach to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

so you think the picture is fake? where are the original photos of them from? :snooptoya:

9 minutes ago, treytrey said:

You can put real insta handles on a screenshot - but that still doesn't explain why it says it has over 1K likes and only shows one person's name liking it? and when you click view all comments, they don't expand in the feed... they open their own page: afc919d49e.png

:weirdmeout:

Oh i see what you mean :omg: 

1 minute ago, tsss said:

so you think the picture is fake? where are the original photos of them from? :snooptoya:

I just think the IG SS might be fake - as for the pic of the two of them, I'm undecided lol cause that looks kinda real? but crazy over-edited BUT we know Brit loves editing weird **** so who knows TBH  

3 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Omfg Britney is such a bottom, she knows how to play the game. Find a hot top no matter how dumb and into himself and straight he is, take the D and send that ****** on his way 

Living and learning from my queen :queenriri:

She's the queen for the the people, always giving us flawless life lessons :cinderellaney:

8 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

Let's just hope they aren't. She has horrible taste in guys and she doesn't deserve another heartbreak 

We don't know anything about this guy, his personality, or their relationship (if they even have one)- why are you so sure that he'd cause her more heartbreak?  That's really presumptuous on your part.

Archived