Britney And Fitness Model Sam Asghari Take Their "Slumber Party" Off Screen?

Jordan Miller

1 hour ago, tsss said:

well even if Leo was 100% straight he's not a family guy and he clearly doesn't want children in his life...Britney on the other hand wants 3 more  :ohi:  Britney needed to grab Ledger and run away, she,him and colin were close friends in 2003 but she picked Colin for some reason  :sobbing:  ofc it didn't last
yes, I watched Ryan's interview about Britney audition, "she is all grown up"   :rihclap:
I wonder what Britney felt about him, it was Ryan's beauty peak imo...she clealy thinks about him sometimes lol in 2013 radio interview she said she dreamt about him, they were just talking but she wishes for more lol
and she posted his half naked picture on instagram not that long ago, oh Britney  :cigney:
eeeeww I didn't know it about Ben, he is a creep! I lost all respect for him :/  

That video of her on his movie premiere where they talk to each other during an interview he was giving, it was so cute. Britney never knew how to pick men :meltdown:

Heath was a Great guy. Handsome and talented. I didnt know he was friends with Colin. Colin was so hot back then but he had so much of a bad boy attitude going on that wasnt so cute many times :sofedup:

Maybe Britney would change leos mind lol

I mean, leto loves being single and years ago he was in a long relationship with Cameron and they even were engaged 

Lol when Ryan says that and then giggles it kills me everytime lol it must have been kinda of weird. I mean, Britney was the First from the MMC that really was so famous and everywhere and Ryan career only took off with the notebook, so I imagine being strange when they got together for her audition. I bet he checked her body more than once :ricackle: and probably was suprised how **** she was remembering her skinny body when she was a child lol 

I bet Britney thinks how she could have snatched him. She already praised him as an actor and said she loved drive. And he was so Sweet when he talked about her years ago.

At 1:30

At 2:00

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Heath was not only an amazing actor but an incredibly hot piece of *** :giggleney:

He left too soon and Michelle Williams became a single parent :(

His death was pretty tragic :/

his instagram has nothing but him, himself, himself and the gym, himself in clothes, himself without clothes, his face, him, him in the dentist office doing his new set of teeth, inspiration quotes with pictures of him. A baby and him

i mean he is like the hottest guy in this universe but my god he should just date a mirror

:gloria:

2 minutes ago, Dripping For Britney said:

Girl exactly, the second someone posts a picture of a tree or a tbt of their dead grandma at 21 eating custard I unfollow as soon as my fingers can :sassybrit:

yes but if u see the same face and body in different angles for like the 1000th time doesn't it get abit boring

:meltdown:

It's really common to be obsessed with muscles and it doesn't have anything to do with being cocky. All my straight iranian/persian friends are like him lol They are always in gym but they are super nice and kind people. It's just that they're obsessed with muscle, the way we're obsessed with Britney. (I'm also persian, that's why most of my friends are.) 

Archived