maybe she'll neve be me is actually about Britney

queenofhearts

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's probably not about anyone. JT wrote that for Britney in 2001. They were still good in 2001, so it's not about relationship problems (and even if it was, why would her boyfriend essentially write that about her to himself?). And in 2001, there weren't that many Britney clones aside from Xtincta, so it can't be about that. Not like it was in 2005 when she released Mona Lisa.

5 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

It's probably not about anyone. JT wrote that for Britney in 2001. They were still good in 2001, so it's not about relationship problems (and even if it was, why would her boyfriend essentially write that about her to himself?). And in 2001, there weren't that many Britney clones aside from Xtincta, so it can't be about that. Not like it was in 2005 when she released Mona Lisa.

I didnt know he wrote that song! R u sure? 

In 2001 there was Mandy and jessica too lol willa Ford and idk the name of the others haha 

12 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I'm pretty sure it's on ASCAP. Wikipedia lists them as co-writers on the song, and it links to a reference source on an ASCAP page. :yaknow: (Always make sure a page's references are legit if you use Wikipedia as a reference point tbh)

Can u find the link please? :clap:

1 hour ago, richluv0715 said:

Of course it's about Britney?? She's singing about a girl who looks like her etc, but will never be her??

And yes. It was written by Britney, Wade Robson and Justin. Along with What its like to be me

Lol what a mess. Jt should have recorded another version afterwards. "Hell never be me" about wade :meltdown:

Archived