Britney Spears Receives Music Choice Icon Award!

TheGloryBritney

It’s been an amazing year for Britney Spears and on Black Friday, Music Choice is awarding her with the Icon Award! HollywoodLife.com has the exclusive first look at her acceptance speech right here. Watch!

“This is such an honor to receive this award. It’s really beautiful, and I’ve really worked hard on this project and this really means a lot to me,” Britney Spears says in the acceptance speech for Music Choice’s Icon Award. “Thank you so much for enjoying my music!”

Britney’s award was part of Music Choice’s 100 countdown, a celebration of the fan favorites of 2016, which is set to air on Friday, Nov. 25. During the special, you can always expect to see Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Future, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, and 2 Chainz as well as newcomers Zayn, Desiigner, Dej Loaf, Tory Lanez and iLoveMemphis.

Read more: http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/11/22/britney-spears-music-choice-icon-award-2016-video/

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TheGloryBritney said:

It’s been an amazing year for Britney Spears and on Black Friday, Music Choice is awarding her with the Icon Award! HollywoodLife.com has the exclusive first look at her acceptance speech right here. Watch!

“This is such an honor to receive this award. It’s really beautiful, and I’ve really worked hard on this project and this really means a lot to me,” Britney Spears says in the acceptance speech for Music Choice’s Icon Award. “Thank you so much for enjoying my music!”

Britney’s award was part of Music Choice’s 100 countdown, a celebration of the fan favorites of 2016, which is set to air on Friday, Nov. 25. During the special, you can always expect to see Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Future, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, and 2 Chainz as well as newcomers Zayn, Desiigner, Dej Loaf, Tory Lanez and iLoveMemphis.

Read more: http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/11/22/britney-spears-music-choice-icon-award-2016-video/

Music Choice? :idkha:

Archived