The ultimate truth is...

Body Ache.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, David. said:

given the fact that slumber party was released 2 days ago and it still hasnt been sent to radio idk what is wrong with all of the promotion we have had now being for make me 

are u a new fan?

she wont sing live

britney is always associated with lipsync cause that is what she does so either forget about it or look for another fave

Nah, I've likee her since i was 5

excuse me for wanting a singer to sing when they can :) 

3 minutes ago, Luminous said:

Despite the bad start for Glory... MM getting scrapped and all the issues her album had (the cover art and the other pictures...) was an amazing year!! :crying1:

Considering the absolute ******* mess of BOTH MM videos and the damn album cover art....I think we recovered well. We could have had a Britney Jean on our hands....well let's hope we make it to Single #3...

I don't care too much about her album salds, I care about how she's at the moment as a person, you can tell that finally she's really happy with her life and she's enjoying her life being single, I'm happy that finally she found a balance between her as a popstar and she as a mom, and I'm happy cause you can tell that she was really into the album,she finally learnt to say no,now she has more power, she's more confident and she enjoyed recording the album that's why she describes Glory as her baby.

So congratulations 2016ney you have improved a lot :saycheese::saycheese::saycheese:

1 hour ago, Crayboy said:

and even the ones that are easy to sing, she doesn't

exactly

she could easily sing work ***** for example but she doesnt because she hasnt sang live in more than a decade lol so i dont see why we would expect live singing now

pre recorded vocals maybe, she did it for ff tour, live vocals nah

2 hours ago, David. said:

exactly

she could easily sing work ***** for example but she doesnt because she hasnt sang live in more than a decade lol so i dont see why we would expect live singing now

pre recorded vocals maybe, she did it for ff tour, live vocals nah

Can she even sing then? :) 

if not, maybe this is the wrong profession :) 

14 hours ago, Crayboy said:

As an entertainer yes, but singing is a HUGE part of why she is famous. Sp she should do that. Sing!

you really dont get it ugh

she delivered a record where most of her vocals werent hers (britney jean) she never sings live, not even ballads like that is what annoys me of this fanbase, she is bringing it yet you keep asking for more more and more, she is the only artist that suffers from that from her own fans 

enjoy what you have

1 hour ago, David. said:

you really dont get it ugh

she delivered a record where most of her vocals werent hers (britney jean) she never sings live, not even ballads like that is what annoys me of this fanbase, she is bringing it yet you keep asking for more more and more, she is the only artist that suffers from that from her own fans 

enjoy what you have

I'm sorry if I expect my favorite singer to sing. Now while I do appreciate that she's been getting better

She is still NOT SINGING A WORD LIVE. That is just not acceptable, considering she got her record deal singing ome of Whitney H's hardest songs

on top of that, she has a strong voice, and yes I get mad she doesn't use it. Especially when she can.

Archived