[WEEK 2, LET'S MAKE IT #1] Vote for "Slumber party" on Top 25 radio list! (UPDATE: IT'S #3 CURRENTLY & BEST VOTED NEW SONG FOR THIS WEEK, KEEP VOTING)

11 minutes ago, button said:

So the other N songs lost and will never be played? OMG!!

What happens if we make it #1?? :giggleney:

Exactly. :mhm:

They will play it like every hour and they will start playing her old songs too. "Toxic" is already more often played than usual. Maybe they will add back "Make me". :mcry:

Anyway, thank you so much for being this dedicated and thank you for helping me to keep this thread active and on top. You are amazing! :bpout:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

Exactly. :mhm:

They will play it like every hour and they will start playing her old songs too. "Toxic" is already more often played than usual. Maybe they will add back "Make me". :mcry:

Anyway, thank you so much for being this dedicated and thank you for helping me to keep this thread active and on top. You are amazing! :bpout:

I'm so happy!! :tiffanycries:

You should make a new thread for Week 2, people won't pay attention to this one anymore. It's hard to grab the attention of Exhalers so feel free to bait them with exciting titles: "Slumber party is becoming a hit in Serbia!! VOTE HERE" or something like that :beyfedup:

15 minutes ago, button said:

I'm so happy!! :tiffanycries:

You should make a new thread for Week 2, people won't pay attention to this one anymore. It's hard to grab the attention of Exhalers so feel free to bait them with exciting titles: "Slumber party is becoming a hit in Serbia!! VOTE HERE" or something like that :beyfedup:

Me too. I knew we are strong when it comes to voting, but I didn't think we are strong this much. :giggleney:

I'll try to keep this thread fresh and on top tomorrow (because here are all informations/history about it so far) and will see how it's going. If it flops hard, I guess I'll try with tagging people or I'll create new thread, just how you suggested. :) 

15 minutes ago, bassomnia said:

dajte neku TDI listu, ne slusam ni njih ni PLAY ali znam da ih slusa cela Srbija

TDI nema glasanje, oni sami prave listu, valjda kako im ljudi traze pesme preko smsa, sajta itd. Kod njih je najbolje da se trazi dok je neka emisija, sve dok nije onaj Doktor ili kako se vec zove jer je covek debil i nimalo nije smesan.

3 hours ago, bassomnia said:

dajte neku TDI listu, ne slusam ni njih ni PLAY ali znam da ih slusa cela Srbija

TDI je bio relevatan tamo pre par godina. Mislim da ljudi danas vise obracaju paznju na njihove evente nego na sam radio. :mhm:

2 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

who buys cds in serbia tho? it doesn't really matter. request on US/UK/german radio.

And you think people in UK/US/Germany actually buy a lot of CDs? As far as I know - no, except if you are Adele. Streaming & radio are the new thing, we live in 2016. Most played songs on the radio/spotify/apple music are hits, it's not just about sales anymore. Besides, it's not hard at all to click on the link and vote for certain option. It takes less than 20sec. We have to push it everywhere where we can. :soyeah:

2 hours ago, button said:

we can do all 4. doesn't mean we should neglect this.

We have a US thread, we don't have UK and German links but it's not like they're going to give her a chance like US and Serbia are. :beyfedup:

Where's the lie? :flawfree:

2 hours ago, Electro World said:

voted :slayney:

2 hours ago, falka said:

same :cutesybrit:

5a3b70de96152114ede4e4e11464d6c5.jpg

7 minutes ago, button said:

What does this mean?? Slumber party is 3 on the new list or something? :crying4:

Well it's currently No3 on the list, but I have no idea how that changed from yesterday. I'm not sure, but I think they take 7 days to take in the votes only for new songs, but they count the daily votes for the top 25 songs, so that's probably how SP moved from 23 yesterday to 3 today.

2 hours ago, marrecarney said:

Well it's currently No3 on the list, but I have no idea how that changed from yesterday. I'm not sure, but I think they take 7 days to take in the votes only for new songs, but they count the daily votes for the top 25 songs, so that's probably how SP moved from 23 yesterday to 3 today.

Me too, I don't get how it went from #25 to #3 but this is good anyways, right? :crying4:

Does Serbia have an official airplay chart or something to measure success?

Why is it saying " Slumber Party (najbolje plasirani novitet)"?

31 minutes ago, button said:

Me too, I don't get how it went from #25 to #3 but this is good anyways, right? :crying4:

I don't think we have any airplay charts, it's just the biggest radio stations that make their own charts. Like this one, Play Radio, there is also TDI (which is quite massive) but they make their own charts without voting, I think it's just how good songs are and how much people react to them on facebook and how much they request them. I think there is another station that plays foreign songs, but it's not as big as these two. And then there are stations that play local music, not just serbian, but also from Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegre and Macedonia, basically ex Yugoslavia.

"Slumber Party (najbolje plasirani novitet)" means "Slumber Party (best placed/charting new song)".

36 minutes ago, button said:

There is one more chart, which is pretty much airplayed in Serbia, since many stations put it in their daily program. Its pre-recorded, and I cannot wait for SP to appear there

www.poptoplista.com

Archived