Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Da Bubblah said:

Flawless stan, I feel you, after the Make Me fiasco I swear I felt like this era would be another Britney Jean mess, how wrong I was, she's slaying my life back and forward. This video is everything I've been waiting since Work ***** :crying11: 

This is 1000000000000000x better than Work *****. That video doesn't even come close.

3 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Let's not go too far just because of our excitment. The video is AMAZING but saying it's her best video ever :ponderney:

Can you name another video of hers that's this good? Her crawling on the table towards that guy. The choreography. The looks. Her eye ******* the camera. Her body. The styling and overall direction. Her other videos are ICONIC, but this is instantly my favorite. It just has everything and looks SO good! 

Just mt opinion.

2 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:
  1. ...Baby One More Time
  2. Oops...! I Did It Again
  3. I'm A Slave 4 U
  4. Toxic
  5. Womanizer
  6. Circus
  7. If U Seek Amy
  8. Till The World Ends
  9. Work *****

Yes, it's a fantastic music video. Let's see what we think in a year from now on. As you said, the other videos are iconic. But it's definitely up with the nine videos I just mentionned.

This is just so much bigger than all of those videos. It has SO many aspects to it and she brought it. I love all of those. Trust me. 

I would at least EASILY put this in the top 5. It's her best since her prime, I'll say that.

1 minute ago, runoncoldfire said:

I requested the day off from work on Wednesday because I just had this feeling Britney was going to send me to my grave early...she didn't disappoint. I'm so slayed, happy, impressed, overwhelmed...

We gon' have to request the rest of the year off work gurl, i CANNOT get over this slayage, imma go phone my boss & tell 'em i'll be back in January, we need THAT long to recover for sure :brityes::feelingmyself:

Archived