Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GrotesqueDiva said:

what u mean seems empty??? :ponderney:

just one or two lesbian teases and dancing to each other with the most basic moves in a empty hall weve already seen like million times through all her performances this year and hair flips. Ive to watch the whole thing to decide yet tho :mhm:

31 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

gives me Moluin Rouge vibes tho this video seems empty at one point. Sory but ive to just say it, ok she looks amazing best for years but i can understand where those "its gonna be the cheapest" rumors come from :mhm: 

and also she wore this outfit while dancing with her like 100th to day already? guess rumors were all true :mhm:

I'm sorry but your comment is absurd. You guys were begging for no typical "slumber party" and were afraid of one with her dancers and tinashe...but now that we're getting such moody and sensual video you're complaining because it's "empty"  They could do cheap and cluttered you know, like If U Seek Amy. Money wasn't an issue here. 

2 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I'm sorry but your comment is absurd. You guys were begging for no typical "slumber party" and were afraid of one with her dancers and tinashe...but now that we're getting such moody and sensual video you're complaining because it's "empty"  They could do cheap and cluttered you know, like If U Seek Amy. Money wasn't a issue here. 

If You Seek Amy and CHEAP? CLUTTERED?

Say AGAIN?

VGgxrn.gif

Archived