Blackout Survival Game

DaxCass

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Gimmegimmemore123 said:

Better than to be desperate enough to think that Heaven On Earth could win. :quirkney:

I wanted Radar or Freakshow to win btw. I'm not pressed though because I think that most of all Blackout songs deserve to win. 

The fact that you think Freakshow is better than HOE. :moorangu: Your taste is the pits. :haha:

Gimme More 53 (+1)

Piece Of Me 37 

Break The Ice 35

Ooh Ooh Baby 16 (-1)

1 hour ago, Body ache said:

Some people just like to ruin games but it ended up screwing them in the end. Karma's a *****. :slayney:

I was literally fine with any song that wasn't Heaven On Earth winning once it got to the remaining songs. I even said I don't think Hot As Ice would make it to the top 3, like another user predicted lol. I'm not sure why you're so childish that you're still pressed feeling the need to tag me and continue on with old news. Whatever helps you sleep though.

12 minutes ago, WillRubert said:

I was literally fine with any song that wasn't Heaven On Earth winning once it got to the remaining songs. I even said I don't think Hot As Ice would make it to the top 3, like another user predicted lol. I'm not sure why you're so childish that you're still pressed feeling the need to tag me and continue on with old news. Whatever helps you sleep though.

Your posts up voting Hot As Ice every single time suggest otherwise. Stay pressed. :queenflopga:

Spoiler

Oh and how many Cs did you give out kill joy? :queenflopga:

10 minutes ago, WillRubert said:

I'm just going to laugh at how pathetic and petty you're being and move on with my life lmao.

Doubt you have one after you dedicated all of your time trying to save HAI to no avail, but if you say so. :queenriri:

Spoiler

That many huh. :unbelievableney: you must really love torturing people.

Archived