Britney Spears Featuring Tinashe - "Slumber Party" Remix

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Kamikazee said:

Not this turning into a lips thread.

She's a grown *** motherfuckin woman who makes more in one week then we will in next 10 years, she can do whatever she wants. When she stops injecting them they'll return to normal.

THIS. PERIOD.

JUST STOP WITH THE LIPS CONVERSATION.

3 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

I'll never be okay with someone singing Britney's lines.  So I'm hoping GP would like it. 

Sigh Tiniashe has a **** voice, I love 2 on and company, and her verse isnt bad, it just isn't Britney and I am still trying to get over this. No complains tho at least she made a good choice to collab with (stan, not iggy, not will)

2 minutes ago, ToxicVibes said:

It's weird because people kept complaining that the song was fine without a remix, and how a remix would ruin the vibe of it...but it's basically the same. 

It's the same structure, yes, but Tinashe's voice just don't fits well in it (at leat for me)

3 hours ago, Dynasty said:

Will be a really super famous song, i dont know why, i simply have a strong feeling, I know I may be reaching but I really think it will smash all over the place, the remix is just so good and easy on ears its simply amazing, and I think the MV will be amazing :idkney:

2 hours ago, Dynasty said:

Tinashe's and Britney's voice go hand in hand together, they synced so well its mind blowing, probably her best ft. ever im serious, I'm in love with it, and it made the song even better! :carpoolney:

:wendycry::mcry::crying4: 

I just heard the snippet, I´m almost shaking tbh, goosebumps, Im so happy rn

Im having a rough week, and this is ******* awesome 

9 hours ago, JordanLovesB said:

I think her label basically has no faith in her solo singles success anymore & seem to think that just by slapping anyone on a track gives it more hit potential :embarrassney:

This. SP is the third consecutive single that we have with a collaboration...have they not realized yet that it doesn't really help??? I hate that they have no faith in Britney and/or Britney has no faith in herself to shine solo. That being said I agree with them that something is missing from SP, and there were better single options. 

3 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

I was thinking about it too. I hope so. It all depends on the video!  it can be almost as good as Can't remember to forget you, if the video is great. (Because I feel like the duet here is so much weaker, a good video can add that interesting factor it lacks.) 

Can't remember to forget you a good video?

lol

2 hours ago, TyWalker said:

3:03 

"we use our bodies to make our own video" -Britney (new/recycled vocal)

"Put on the music that makes us go ******* crazy" -Tinashe (she sang Britney's original adlib and the one prior was added so they could go back n forth)

that vocalnis exactly how Britney's tone sounds when she pushes beyond her range. (Hot as Ice/ Cold as Fire demo, Radar, PRIVATE SHOW...)

Pushes beyond her range with the help of editing... like that isn't humanly possible to sound that high pitched..

i wonder if britney will perform this version or the original version in POM. It would make sense to use the original version when tinashe isn't making a guest appearance at the show.

Archived