Britney Spears Featuring Tinashe - "Slumber Party" Remix

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its actually a stupid reference

anyone who watched eyes wide shut knows theres NOTHING of it on any of the music videos you mentioned

the ONLY aspect is that of a mansion

what happens inside in eyes wide shut is much more spiritual, with costumes and actual rituals. Theres *** but its a cult. Its a masonic cult.

what britney does is a *** party on a mansion

Shes afraid of saying shes inspired by illuminati closed reunions and has to throw her eyes wide shut reference out there

And tbh the mansion scenes in eyes wide shut are 10% of the movie, if she really were to make a music video inspired by the film she would be playing nicole kidman and would be far far aways from those parties lol

I don't get it. "Do you wanna come over" and "Clumsy" have their own standalone thing on Spotify, but this doesn't?

Hope they fix it by Friday.

Also, just listened to it again and I love it so much more on second listen. Tinashe definitely updated the song. The original version had me thinking of a 90s type of chill. This hikes it up to present day.

Good job, Team Brit.

Wait a second.... I have to buy the song as a part of the album, why isn't it listed as single? I don't get it!
Plus, if I buy Slumber Party feat Tinashe from Glory instead of Glory Deluxe Version (which is the version I bought back when it was released), then it shouldn't replace the original Slumber Party, right? I don't want the remix to replace the original, I want them both.

9 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Hate is a strong word. 

You said it right it's the the original but taking away from Britney. 

I like Tinashe but this feat was so unnessacry it hurts. The only thing I'm hoping for is She brings the dancing out of Britney in the video. 

Yep, 100% this. Tinahse's vocals don't really add anything to the song. If they were going to release it as a new single on iTunes to gain hype, then I understood the tactic. Their weird, sneaky rerelease of the Deluxe is useless. Now I think the best we can hope is that Tinashe will help make the video even better. 

Oh well. I still love SP, can't wait for the video, and hope it's a hit. 

13 hours ago, RezaCody said:

No complaints here like 99.9999999% of the queens that live inside of this forum.. like literally live here.

THE NEW VERSION IS LIT AF !!!!!!

THIS VIDEO IS COMING FOR OUR SANITYYYYY! 
BE READY 

3otPoKDu9UcxaBmwk8.gif 

:crying2: Slay , this is so good omg 

13 hours ago, Mc54 said:

I take all my shade back. Britney & Tinashe's vocals sound awesome together. #SlumberParty

12 hours ago, Starburst said:

Exhale complaining as always :quirkney:

12 hours ago, Denisa said:

I cant with you guys. you are never satisfied

12 hours ago, RezaCody said:

omg like i was expecting so much more..

like omg tinashe adds nothing

like omg like i cant believe they replaced the original

omg like team britney sucks , what a wasted opp.

omg like im so underwhelmed right now

you all honestly need a new hobby....

Fjr6v88OPk7U4.gif

Idk, Tinashe kinda ruined the sexiest part of the song - I loved the vibe in Britney's voice when she goes "..Make it double, triple, oh..", it's very ****. I think it would be much better if Tinashe recorded her own verse, and not singing Britney's verse. And plus it could add something new to the song. And for me it's just very not-tinashe-style, you know. But we have what we have, so. And I think Tinashe is really unnessacry, Britney could easily handle it alone tbh. But now I just hope for a good video, and good choreo, bc if not, then Tinashe's appearing is useless :sickofu:

Archived