Britney Spears Featuring Tinashe - "Slumber Party" Remix

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, - Kyle - said:

There's ******* 8 versions of Glory on iTunes now.  It's gonna be confusing af for non-fans.

Glory Version 1:

Glory Standard Explicit

Glory Standard Clean

Glory Deluxe Explicit 

Glory Deluxe Clean

Glory Version 2: Slumber Party Replaced

Glory Standard Explicit

Glory Standard Clean

Glory Deluxe Explicit 

Glory Deluxe Clean

2rh93c4.jpg

:icant1::icant1::icant1::icant1::icant1:

51 minutes ago, Oh My Stars said:

I'm at the point of giving up. I can't handle this place much longer, I've never seen so many negative people in my entire life. It's been blowing my mind. 

exactly. me too. i only come on here now when i know a new video/song is coming out but now that is not even enjoyable. literally the most whiniest and complaining "fans" ever. They need to log out, forget they password and dont ever log in again lol.

3:03 

"we use our bodies to make our own video" -Britney (new/recycled vocal)

"Put on the music that makes us go ******* crazy" -Tinashe (she sang Britney's original adlib and the one prior was added so they could go back n forth)

that vocalnis exactly how Britney's tone sounds when she pushes beyond her range. (Hot as Ice/ Cold as Fire demo, Radar, PRIVATE SHOW...)

13 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Confirmed RCA wanted Tinashe and Team Brit didn't. 

:quirkney:

Seriously though I rather have the original version slay over the new one 

that kind of poor thinking it's one that may help it flop.

support, because this time they are doing (so far) it right. have your opinion, yeah, i suppose most of us would prefer SP in the original version - without T. - but now it's what we have. 

it didn't leak. they set up a date with the date of the video apart only two days, a flawless picture with it and still counting.

s-u-p-p-o-r-t.

Archived