Britney Spears Featuring Tinashe - "Slumber Party" Remix

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lonely-*** said:

I'm just going to delude myself and pretend that the original Slumber Party became so popular that Tinashe wanted to feature in it so badly. So then I'll pretend that everyone knows the original exists but this feature is just a bonus that the GP will eat up.

See I feel like team Britney did this because they know the fans will blindly support. 

I feel like it's a lazy way to get more money but we will see. The fans wouldn't buy the original SP again so they had to make another feature. SP is my fav song I hope it won't be played like that. 

They're kinda bipolar :nobitch:

Just wanna complain about everything :squintney:

I'm done about negative comments from fans and positive comments from "GP" on social media ... :weirdmeout:

They were anxious about a second single, some of them...expected Slumber Party and Britney gave it to us... :lostney: how can't you be excited about a music video coming this Friday? 

I think... They can't get no satisfaction... 

6 minutes ago, ToxicJean said:

They're kinda bipolar :nobitch:

Just wanna complain about everything :squintney:

I'm done about negative comments from fans and positive comments from "GP" on social media ... :weirdmeout:

They were anxious about a second single, some of them...expected Slumber Party and Britney gave it to us... :lostney: how can't you be excited about a music video coming this Friday? 

I think... They can't get no satisfaction... 

It's ok sis, while they're busy looking for satisfaction we can go have a slumber party! :bwink:

I'll go get the candles & we can hang 'em, hang 'em from the ceiling low! :bopney:

Archived