New 'Love Me Down' Choreography!!!

Luminous

I posted the preview a few weeks ago, and now they have finally uploaded the video... I really love to see songs from 'Glory' being performed, like we saw for 'Better', 'Change Your Mind' and now 'Love Me Down'. Try to not see this thinking that Britney could dance the same choreo. We all know that is not her dance style.. :verycool:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brit should upload these on instagram! Dance videos are so popular look what it's doing with Change Yo Mind

48 minutes ago, Pscott said:

Love that these songs are getting appreciated by artistes. but seriously RCA has no reason to block putting videos like this up, the songs are already free to stream on spotify, and this type of video gives Brinty more exposure

Couldn't they just turn the pitch down or something?

Maybe it's blocked in 244 countries on Youtube and Facebook because Love Me Down is actually the next single.... :umomg:

There HAS to be a reason it is so protected. Like would they really do the same for Man On The Moon for example? Possibly not because at the moment they don't have instant reasons to :sofedup:

Maybe I should start one of those delusional threads that I see all the time saying THAT MUST CONFIRM IT or I WAS AT A POOL PARTY THEREFORE I AM CORRECT etc etc :NYnod:

Archived